Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxinv - Fxinv.biz

I am not admin :

Welcome to Fx Inv Biz!

Fx Inv Biz is a company of private capital investment for people from all over the world, created by a group of professionals engaged in the daily trading of EUR/USA and Gold. Our company has professionals such as financial advisors, market analysts, skilled traders over 20 years and members of different branches.

Plans :

2.0% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

10 Business Days $20 - $500 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

2.3% daily

20 Business Days $501 - $1,000 2.30

Calculate your profit >>

2.6% daily

30 Business Days $1,001 - $3,000 2.60

Calculate your profit >>

3.0% daily

40 Business Days $3,001 - $30,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Name Server: PAM.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server: WALT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Created by Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Last Updated by Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Domain Registration Date: Thu Apr 18 13:16:24 GMT 2013

Domain Expiration Date: Thu Apr 17 23:59:59 GMT 2014

Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Apr 19 11:28:59 GMT 2013

JOIN HERE ==>

admin seems to give a pretty good profit to its investors because we can get a considerable profit from the offers given by the admin, and I took advantage of 2% daily for 10 days is a pretty good decision if we want to invest in this program , because most likely they will give admins the benefits well

if the admin of this program is a sincere person,i doubt if the program will have any problem,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is reasonable and the total return investors stand to get on the program is safe as well.good to see the program is also protected and i hope the program got good rating from hyip monitors

there are short and long term plan and investors can choose in which plan they like to make invest. the profit rate given also reasonable and probably will lead the hyip able to going for a long run. however, minimum invest is pretty high and maybe will make investors reluctant to join if the site still not proven paying yet.

There are about 8 hyip monitors that monitoring this program up to now, and we can see that the status of this program is paying in that hyip monitors,so far i don't find any bad issue about them too, it seems everything is fine and investors keep happy with them and also with investment here.

• 2 weeks later...

well the admin of this program has decided to proof me wrong on this program,i was hoping the program will last more days online but the admin had other plan on investors investment,the status of this program is now ranging from paying to not paying and problem, i can only advise investors to stay away from the program as the program is not safe again.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/fxinv.biz