Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold Fish - goldfish.ru.com

HYIPCORE

when viewed from the plans made ​​by the admin, I think this program is not a safe place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are too high and the time required was incompatible with the benefits we will get from this offer and I think investors should be away from programs like this because it's too high risk

Actually i think this site is good enough first because this program has a good script :D, and also with good script like this i am sure later they will get more and more investors, even the rate is high but that is become a magnet to attract more active investors, so that is why i think they will be good in few days later.

the program is a Russian program,though the language on the page can be change but the default language on the program is Russian and Russian programs are not to be trusted.moreover the return offered by the admin of the program is high,so i think it best if investors just look for other better program and invest with them

short term investors will like this hyip site because all plan made for short term duration. with high profit return, also make this hyip site become profitable to investors. but unfortunately, many short term hyip who offer high profit return unable to maintain paying for long period. so, technically this hyip site is risky place to make invest.