Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earndollar - earndollar.biz

umeghayu

I am not admin

http://earndollar.biz

EarnDollar.biz is a professionally managed private equity fund founded by individual investors with the view of interlinking their businesses, creating additional source of investment capital, establishing a base for information sharing and mutual involvement in high risk/high yield investment opportunities.

Plans:

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 53.00

Plan 2 $11 - $100 55.00

Plan 3 $101 and more 65.00

140% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 and more 140.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://earndollar.biz

This program is obviously not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin offers considerable advantages with only a very short time and I'm sure the admin will only run in a very short time after that the admin would leave investors with money they have invested

With the rate that admin offered i am not sure if this site will sustain for more than 2 days, i also don't think this kind of site will give us earning at all, and i have stronger thought that admin only create this site just for the sake to scam all investors who want to invest here, instant payment only to get more investors.

So far, even with an hourly investment plan which is too risky, I can see monitors reviewing the site already, investing as much money as they could, and rated the site as Paying. You can see the banners of famous monitors in their home page. With instant payments and no minimum withdrawal system, I doubt that this will last for a long time so investors should take the chance to invest now while the site is still paying.

hourly hyip program is risky place to make invest. even though the site set very low minimum invest, investors better not decide to make invest just because the site offering it. need to see the fact that hourly hyip program never able to maintain paying for long period. if investors not convince with this hyip site, better keep stay away.

another hourly program that have stop paying investors,i guess it best if this thread is just closed as the program has stop paying investors,i really don't like the idea of investing with hourly program and that's why i do advise to stay away from hourly program even if they manage to get paying status from hyip monitors atime but this one is gone.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/earndollar.biz