Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RaceInv - raceinv.net

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

RaceInv

Welcome to RaceInvest Company, where we review the best bookmakers to place sport bets on. Using our website you have opportunity to get extra profit at your home.

You invest your money; we, in turn, trade them in a wide variety of sport investment tools to generate the high income. We also feature regularly updated Betting News featuring match odds, as well as tips / picks, strategies and predictions for placing winning bets on sport events and competitions.

Our company provides you with an automated interface for managing your funds. This includes a completely risk-free way for increasing your deposit, with incomes comparable to those made from working on the Forex market. A very straightforward operating system: you see precisely how much you get and what period of time it takes.

We work with investors all over the world! RaceInvest Company accepts LibertyReserve,PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay.

Investment Plans:

105% after 1 day

Spent Amount ($) Your Profit (%)*

Investment Plan $10 - $200 105.00

116% after 3 days

Investment Plan $10 - $200 116.00

128% after 5 days

Investment Plan $10 - $200 128.00

205% after 7 days

Investment Plan $20,000 - $50,000 205.00

520% after 14 days

Investment Plan $20,000 - $50,000 520.00

1045% after 21 days

Investment Plan $20,000 - $50,000 1045.00

1728% after 28 days

Investment Plan $20,000 - $50,000 1728.00

8000% after 56 days

Investment Plan $100 - $50,000 8000.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LIbertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay

Take a look and join here!

Good minimum deposit, nice rate and good looking site that maybe attract a lot of investors to invest in this program. But so far i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them, plus this program doesn't pay investors yet. So i can say tomorrow we will see the real result of this program , will this program give a good or bad result.

i wonder why the admin of this program has spend this much on this program,the program is a very good place for investors to do hit and run but i think investors need to be very careful investing with this program,program like this don't last long online and i think low minimum investment will be perfect on this program.the program might start paying soon

Program looks good and doesn't smell fishy. At least for now, it only accepts few payment processors but it's working and I think that it's not that bad. One thing that makes this different from others and make it more trusted is that it is secure, you can see the url of the site being prefixed by https. Only a few sites can afford that.

admin offering a pretty good profit to its investors but the benefits we can get from this program only will we get to take advantage of the offer is fair enough given by the admin, ie for a period of 1 day - 5 days, I think the advantage still we can get it without having to take a high risk to lose the money that we have in this program invetasikan

The site already run for 2 days and able to make good progress so far. well, for me its reasonable since the site listed on hyip monitor site. its like assurance that the site will be paying even though the plan seems risky by offering high and not reasonable profit rate. but even though paying, I am still sure that the hyip won't last paying long.

I'm some how earning good in here. I do like to invest my time and effort in here. But I'm hoping to earn more in here via commission earning as well. I'm sure in two to three weeks time we can still have good chance to see this site paying. So lets just hope that this site really going to be a popular one. If not then I guess I will just going to end up losing minimum amount in here. As My plan is just to invest minimum and try to find referrals to earn commission.

• 4 weeks later...

Race Inv has been a reliable short term program for 32 days now, this one has got lot of large investors, that keep on reinvesting in this project as they trust the admin for his honest payments, even the professional look of the program is attractive as well, it is just $10 required to test this program.

• 2 weeks later...

Race Inv has gradually been growing with many more new investors joining it these days, it's been online for more than seven weeks now, and continues to pay without any issues, we can find the latest payment proofs of STP and PM on forums posted by it's investors, which is a good thing to see.