Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paybuzz - Paybuzz.biz

xetang

Welcome TO Paybuzz

Paybuzz, is a global investment management company. Paybuzz helps investors improve profitability and stabilize revenue. We provide critical insight and market expertise investors need to navigate complicated energy markets and improve netback pricing. As an independent agent, we offer full transparency while bringing additional buyers to the table and identifying more profitable ways to sell production. Additionally, we help investors manage their positions by mitigating bear market risks and capturing bull market opportunities.

Paybuzz 40% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $150 38.00

Plan 2 $151 - $500 39.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 40.00

Paybuzz 60% Daily For 3 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $150 58.00

Plan 2 $151 - $500 59.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 60.00

Paybuzz 120% Daily For 1 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $150 115.00

Plan 2 $151 - $500 117.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 120.00

Paybuzz 11% Short For 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $150 10.00

Plan 2 $151 - $500 11.00

Paybuzz Principal funds Return

Plan 1 $5 - $150 0.60

Plan 2 $151 - $500 0.90

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 1.20

Registrar PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Updated 2013-04-13

Expire 2014-04-11

NS NS1.PAYBUZZ.BIZ NS2.PAYBUZZ.BIZ

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://paybuzz.biz/

The site hasn't offered any phone number nor other important details in the contact us page which is kind of unprofessional in my opinion. They might not take the site more carefully in my opinion. The plans are kind of acceptable. The security certificates and DDOS protection isn't available which is another minus in the site.

It is clear that the admin here wants to collect the largest amount of money in a short period, this is clear from the minimum deposit available to all in addition to seductive profit plans provided to investors, information provided by the site on the home page shows that the number of investors reached 33, of course, this number is large compared with the lifetime of the site which did not exceed 1 day yet .

all the plan on this program is not safe for anybody to invest with the program,i dont think i can invest with the program,the plan on this program high and i can advise anybody to invest with the program and hit and run is not a safe plan for anybody to invest on this program,i think it best to look for other better program and invest with them

Paybuzz 11% Short For 12 Hours

Is this 11% each hours for 12 hours or is this 111% in 12 hours? the plan is some how has some error because it does not say if we going to earn 11% profit for the whole 12 hours or we going to earn 11% each hours for 12 hours. But one thing I'm sure I will never going to use this site at all. For me its a waste of time and theirs no way I can make good income in here at all. No way.

all plan in this site designed for short term duration and provide high profit return. its absolutely profitable but investors should keep in mind that such hyip usually unable to going for a long run. if willing to make invest, better investors use hit and run method and not plan to stay invest for long period.

• 2 weeks later...

at this point the admin only provide payments to some investors only and I think the admin will never give any further payment to investors new and I'm sure had a lot of investors who lost money they had invested in this program and has proven that such programs are not a good place for investors to invest

site paying but inactive....don't know this site paying or not..but will trying for payment..hope this site will paying us..but high risk site..so very risky for invest....they r really paying for only this time..but their invest plan high ..so also high risk.and also inactive site..only 170+ members..so hope site is off mode for payment now......