Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paypaltrade - Paypaltrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

As part of Pay Pal Inc., PaypalTrade offers leading commerce-related online trading solutions including those from PayPal, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Payza(AlertPay), Skrill(MoneyBookers), EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, OKPay, PexPay and WebMoney, as well as other contributing payment systems.

PaypalTrade, a Pay Pal Inc. company, has launched a technology platform to help solve the commerce-related challenges faced by businesses of all sizes. This platform, also called the Tradic, brings together a comprehensive set of commerce-related capabilities and trading solutions to help business of all sizes, compete and grow.

Plan:

VIP 7% hourly for 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $1,000 4.45

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 4.55

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

119% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 110.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $75,000 119.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% after 6 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 157.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 180.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $75,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / EGO

Join Paypaltrade here

The fact that this is an hourly program makes it not safe for investors to make investments in but the program is still new and may pay for some hours before turning scam. Investors that are good at taking high risks may want to try their luck here. Funny enough, the hourly plans are having high minimum deposits so there's a low chance of investors making investments in it but I'll still advise that anybody investing here should be very careful.

Funny that this site name is paypal trade but this site is not using paypal processor at all. So I really don't understand why this site call it site paypal trade if paypal has nothing to do with this site. I do hope that this site end up paying but for me if a site can't even use its name right I don't see any reason why this site will going to turn out paying good and paying well as well.

@budado, If you look at the left hand side, then you will see that in fact the site is realy accepting Paypal is a way of investing with them. but obviously any experienced hyip player would know not to invest in an hyip that accepts paypal, since there are so many complcations when they say to us that 'oh our paypal got frozen' because an of this and that. and I really don't believe they have over half a million dollars in all of their payment processors combined

even this program has been online for about one day, but there isn't any investors that get paid so far, and also hyip monitors that monitoring them still don't get any payment from them, but i think it is better to give them one more round for waiting and see if this program doing well or only just another scam site.

even this program has been online for about one day, but there isn't any investors that get paid so far, and also hyip monitors that monitoring them still don't get any payment from them, but i think it is better to give them one more round for waiting and see if this program doing well or only just another scam site.

well i came across one hyip monitor that's having the program listed with paying status, though that doesn't mean the program is safe for investors to invest,but i think the program will be ok for hit and run,since the program is pretty much new and the one day plan on the program is reasonable and sustainable.we just have to invest low on the program.

http://easy-profit.biz/?a=details&lid=134

Funny that this site name is paypal trade but this site is not using paypal processor at all. So I really don't understand why this site call it site paypal trade if paypal has nothing to do with this site. I do hope that this site end up paying but for me if a site can't even use its name right I don't see any reason why this site will going to turn out paying good and paying well as well.

There is the choice to use Pay Pal as one of the online money processor in this new HYIP. But, what we know so far, for many years, Pay Pal is very strict. Pay Pal does not work and does not accept any investment scheme or like HYIP in the business. And we will know, this kind of HYIP will have problem

• 1 month later...

Wow its great to identify that site is usually paying depositors from over 1 month now. However we could see its employing a very low-cost script along with i had not been expecting this kind of results from this. I desire site will certainly continue fork out people for long time.

• 4 weeks later...

I am really impressed with the way the admin is handling this program,the program has been running for several days and it is still paying pretty fast,I keep re-investing in this program,anyways I requested for a payout not quite and I got paid in the next 4 minutes. Here is my latest payment proof.

The amount of 1.1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2353757->U3446025. Memo: PaypalTrade- vuvuzela. Date: 14:12 11.06.13. Batch: 24321179 [/Quote]