Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fabulousfund - Fabulousfund.com

xetang

Fabulous Fund is owned and operated by Fabulous Fund LTD, a Seychelles offshore based company founded in January 2012. The registered office is situated at Tenacy 10, Marina House, Eden Island, Mahe, Republic of Seychelles. Seychelles is a politically stable and independent republic and it offers several advantages like tax reduction, asset protection, confidentiality and diversification of investments. Offshore Seychelles accounts are much more flexible, giving unlimited access to international markets and to all major exchanges. When it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs.

Earn 6.2% daily for 20 days! Principle Included.

Plan Deposit amount ($) Profit (%)

Fabulous A 10 - 100 6.20

Working days : Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday

Earn profit up to 4% daily for 40 days! Principle Included.

Fabulous B 101 - 500 4

Working days : Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

Earn profit up to 3.5% daily for 60 days. Principle Included.

Fabulous C 501 and more... 3.50

Working days : Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Comodo Secured

Referral Commission 5%

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://www.fabulousfund.com/

I'm in investment and will upgrade payment proofs early here:

7551207dcce3b5c9a6fb613891aa0a24_54715650.fabulousfund.jpg

the return offered by the admin of this program might seems high but i can tell the program is safe for investors to invest,i see the program as a safe for for investors to invest,i guess the program should also get support from hyip monitors,since the return offered is ok,though admin did not add security to this program and i kinda think the program might struggle a little beat

admin seems to offer a good enough profit to investors, because of the advantages that we can get from this program is quite reasonable and fairly in accordance with the time in making profits but if we want to invest should take the fastest time with offers given by the admin, because we will not take a high risk to be able to get the benefit

the return offered by the admin of this program might seems high but i can tell the program is safe for investors to invest,i see the program as a safe for for investors to invest,i guess the program should also get support from hyip monitors,since the return offered is ok,though admin did not add security to this program and i kinda think the program might struggle a little beat

I think that you should check again with this site because they have installed enough protection programs, SSL, Comodo, Dedicated Sever and more other services, this is good program for investing when they have temple and script very nice with enough best things for a long sites, it too is reason so that I have decided to invest here, although I don't yet earning from plan but today I too have had first payment from referral and it is great when they have paid out very good.

Date: 4/10/2013 2:10 AM

Batch: 139495112

From Account: U9900126 (FabulousFund.com)

Amount: $3.50

Memo: Payout #305: fabulousfund.com

Great Paying!!! Fast Payment!!!

Great Paying!!! Fast Payment!!!

Date: 4/10/2013 2:49 AM

Batch: 139497529

Amount: $1.25

Memo: Payout #207: fabulousfund.com

yeah admin has offered enough profit to the investors with good plans,but i can see that admin has provide information provided ssl secure to the program then i cant see secure to this program just it has updated in the program ,so i think this program his looking to attract the investors to investors an after that it wil surely get into scam

It is correct and for to this time, site too have added very many qualified monitors as UHYIP, HYIPhall, All-HYIP.info,.... it is very good and it will be not surprise when they are having more new investors daily, I too have had some payments today with this site althought my plan don't yet run enough day, because I having many active referral at this time, as below is My latest payment (RC):

Date: 4/10/2013 9:26 AM

Batch: 139538457

Amount: $3.25

Memo: Payout #309: fabulousfund.com

I too have had first payment today with this site from interest of investing of $50 and it is great when they have paid out very good, it showed that admin is very active and we too can see that this site have ran completely first day with very many payment proofs in all forums, it showed that this will promise that it is one of best investment place in the future. My latest payment:

Date: 4/11/2013 3:44 AM

Batch: 139658980

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Withdrawal request

This program seems to be a pretty good place to start investing, because the profit offered by admin good enough for we can get a time set by the admin to make a profit, but we should see the first evidence of payment received by investors others that we do not take the risk of losing the money we have invested

Yes, it is correct, site is offering rate very reasonable for investing and it too is sustainable rate so that site can exist long, with near 20 monitors listed in this site for to this time, it showed that this is one of best programs for investing when time is not too long with only 20 days and I have had some payment after invested here yesterday from interest and referral commission

I am not quite sure if this program has DDOS program in their own end, because until now i still cannot find any clue about it, and also they don't have any SSL security layer, will this program lie to us?. also the rate seems complicated , which i am not sure will give very profitable rate for investors

I think that it will be difficult to define that this program is installing SSL, DDos or not, because we too can see that they don't set banner of them in main pages that it only is picture, but we too can see that this site have good temple and their plans are very reasonable for investing and really site too is paying very good when I too have had first payment with this site. My latest payment (RC):

Date: 4/11/2013 5:19 PM

Batch: 139757858

Amount: $0.50

I too have had 2nd payment today with this site and they have paid out very great, site have ran very stable and it is nice place so that investors can believe to invest here, site have ran completely 2nd day very great with very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums from investors, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 4/12/2013 4:18 AM

Batch: 139806389

Amount: $3.10

Site don't calculate interest in 2 days of Saturday and Sunday therefore I can't have payment in 2 this days, however I too have payment today from new referral and it is nice when site still is paying out very good although it is days of end of week, it showed that admin still is very active to controll all and he have paid out very good for all investors. Referral Commission:

Date: 4/14/2013 7:30 AM

Batch: 140067151

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Withdrawal - FabulousFund.com

I too have received new payment today with this site when they have began a new week to calculate benefit for investors and it is nice when admin have paid out very fast, very many trusted monitors as UHYIP, HYIPhall, List4HYIP,... have been added in this time and it showed that site have began to promote more in all monitors. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 4/15/2013 12:42 AM

Batch: 140135851

the profit rate offered seems high and not reasonable but its due to including principal. if calculate again and leave the principal behind, will found that the site actually offering reasonable daily profit rate. potentially it will make the site able to sustainable and attract many investors to join and make invest.

This is great site for investing when we too can see that site too have many ways to earn, it too applying matrix system for paying when investors upgrade members to VIP with only $1 and they have many good right for upgrade, I too have upgraded VIP member here and I having very many benefits with this site when have more earning from my referral system, site still are paying great and as below is my latest:

Date: 4/15/2013 11:18 PM

Batch: 140287146

I too have received new payment today with this site and for to this time, I have had again near $30 here after have invested $50 with this site, site only run more a week and it is nice when earning very good here from my referrals when I always very many new referrals to deposit here, with benefit daily it will be not far so that I will have again all fund and benefit with this site. Great Payment!!! Fast Payment:

Date: 4/17/2013 4:55 AM

Batch: 140445040

benefits offered by admin I think is pretty good, because we get the benefits to be quite in keeping with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will provide payments to its investors well until the end of time is determined to make a profit

Nice when see that you too have received new payment here with this site, I too have had new payment today with this site, it is great when they have paid out very good with payments very fast and seem as admin is very active, today too is 9th day that this site is running with interest and they still showed a development very good with very many payment proofs in almost forums. My latest payment:

Date: 4/18/2013 12:54 AM

Batch: 140580940

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, this site too have prepare to run completely 2nd week and it is great when they still are paying great in all, site still show a stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, my latest payment:

Date: 4/18/2013 5:20 PM

Batch: 140689555