Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ORGInvestment - orginvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our web site allows the investors to create their own personal investor account and receive daily profit using asset management techs.

ORG Investment accumulates the money of all its investors in the investment funds managed by the company traders. Forex trading brings profit.

Plan:

6% Daily for 20 Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Standard $1 - $500 6.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join ORGInvestment here

the admin of this program should have done better with the script used on this program,the script has being use before by couple of scam program but the admin just change the color this time around.the daily return might seems high but the program is offering a very sustainable return to investors and i think the total return make the program reasonable.

I wish admin could come up with better template for his own script, because it will make this site just like a scammish site. It also good to attract more investors to look up for admin's plan. Well, talking about the plan, i am sure that with interest rate that admin tabled, this site can survive for more than 4 or 5 days without any problems

deadline in making profits from this program not too long and also deposit a specified minimum amount is quite low, in my opinion we will only benefit from this program if you invest the minimum amount of deposit only and if we invest large amount of money, then we will take a big risk and admin will never pay any benefit to us

6% daily for 20 days and it mean, the site will give 120% in total profit return. if the profit rate including principal, that mean the net profit rate is 20% only for 20 days. average daily profit rate is 1% and according to me, its really reasonable and potentially will lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Org Investment has been online for more than six months and as per the latest reports from the investors we can say this one is active as of 10th October 2013, plan offers a 20% profit in 20 business days, so it is equal to 1% daily plan, minimum set at an affordable amount of $5 which is comfortable to venture with..

looks like this program is a very good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a very long time, and admin will also provide payments to its investors well until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit