Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

biospn - biospn.com

nomiasif

Tired of losing money in hyips? Get Ready for the launch of the biggest & trusted Hourly Investment Site!!. BioSPN.com Offers you a quality investment program, You can make a lot of money in the next 72 hours!

We offers a good investment plan ( 2% - 3% hourly for 72 hours ) and also a good 8% commision for affiliate program.

When the program launched you can make deposit. In the next 72 hours your money will be doubled

How to make a lot of money in this program? Deposit when the program start, dont be late or your money will be taken by other investors!

Plans :

2.5%-3% hourly for 72 hours

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 8%

http://biospn.com/?ref=nomiasif

This new HYIP is just another cheap HYIP. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is very high and not reasonable at all. To give 3% RoI in every hour is too high and also too fast. There is no business can catch up to pay 3% in every hour. So, this is impossible and not good. Better for us not to invest on HYIP like this

i personally don't trust program offering hourly plan and high refferal commission,programs like that are just launch to scam investors,though this program has being running online for 2 days with paying status from hyip monitors but the truth remain this program is not to be trusted and i can only advise investors to look for other better program a round

I don't trust them and this site looks like a freaking cheap program, with cheap script and cheap plans, admin seems want to tricks all investors with offered minimum deposit like that and also with the interest rate that i think is not even make any sense for me, so far i don't see any payment proofs too, so i think this site is unstable.

if I see the plan that tell if they are offering high profit result in short term period only, can be sure it will not make them able to last paying long and even tend to become scam faster than we thought. so the best way for investors not loosing their money is keep stay away.

I am not sure if the admin will give advantage to the investors up to 72 hours because of the benefits offered is too high in my opinion and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to investors in just a few hours, after which the admin will stop payment and admin will investors left and will never return again

i have seen this program has lunched yesterday only in the online,but there are many investors have invested very high amount in the program,so iam not sure that this program will be paying for the many days,because it is looking like scam program an no hyip monitors have added in this program then we will wait for some more days before investing in this hyip program