Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BeFirst-Invest - befirst-invest.biz

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

BeFirst-Invest

About BeFirstInvest COMPANY

Befirst-invest company is a fully registered trading company in Beliz. (Click here for the registration certificate). Befirst-invest was founded on a solid base of financial market professionals with an innovative vision to provide investors the best returns available. Transparent and ethical business principals are the foundation that Befirst-invest is built upon.

Investment Plans: 5% - 5.5% - 6% Daily for 50 - 55 - 60 Days

Plan Name Minimum Maximum Running Days Total Returns

Plan 1 $10 $499 50 5% Daily

Plan 2 $500 $1999 55 5.5% Daily

Plan 3 $2000 $10000 60 6% Daily

Accepted Currencies: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Affiliate Program

Level 1: 3%

Level 2: 2%

Level 3: 1%

Level 4: 1%

Link: http://www.befirst-invest.biz/

Program offered in such a hyip are reasonable since we may earn a total of 250% at the rate associated with 3% every day profit. But we are very surprised to discover that on this occasion no investment being made here. I hope it will get a number of deposits quickly and hope it will pay as well.

I think the admin offered daily profit is quite high and I am still not sure if the admin will pay benefits until the time limit has run out and maybe admin will only pay the investors in just a few days and after that the admin will never give more payments to investors

personally i belive this program will paying investors to attract more investors to the program but the program is not gonna sustain the daily return they are offering investors for 50 days,the program might pay but not for 50 days,the total return offered then is way too high and i can tell this program will not be able to pay that high return,i guess that why the admin of the program did not bother to add security to the program

The leveling bonus on this HYIP is not too good. Because it brings this HYIP similar like the Multi Level business. And as we know, the Multi Level and Investment can not work together. So, in this way, it is better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one. We have to think one more time

If there isn't any hyip monitors site that monitoring them it doesn't mean this program is a scam but simply means they are not popular. BeFirst invest also look so good at the front end but with the plans i think that will different and for now i think it is not good since it is too much risky to invest in this site.

the profit rate looks high but if we tried to calculate it again, will found good and reasonable number. but if investors doubt and not willing to make invest in this hyip site, while still want to get income from this hyip, can join their referral program because offering good commission till 4 level of referral.