Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

one-fund - one-fund.biz

umeghayu

I am not admin

Welcome to One-Fund.biz

One-Fund.biz investment fund is investment program which increases profits on bonds, stocks but mainly on the Forex. We also invest in various funds throughout the world. Our mission is to provide our investors the opportunity to increase their money though prudent investments in the most various arenas to gain the returns with the highest rate of return.

Plans:

70% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 53.00

Plan 2 $21 - $100 55.00

Plan 3 $101 - $500 60.00

Plan 4 $501 and more 70.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $100 108.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 115.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 150.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://one-fund.biz

the admin used a normal script and the design of the hyip not so charming to me. this is a hourly based hyip and admin offer 70% hourly return for 2 hours forr minimum deposit of $1. In this world no business can give so profit by which admin will pay this high roi to members. I think admin try to attract investors only.

well personally i think hit and run might run on this program,since the program is still new online and i believe the admin of the program will still be thinking of attracting more investors to the program before the admin of the program might make a run on investors investment,i can only advise them to invest wisely on this program and not invest what they can afford to lose

program is very interesting and i'm sure you get such right decision of making 10$ expense here because these kind of hyips are not able to be trust in it. What can happened if that hyip became scam and you have invested a large amount in it.This type of hyips have very low time period to pay people so i think small investment is the good solution here.

I'm sure if the hourly program will only run in a very short time because of the advantages offered very unreasonable and will be many investors who will suffer huge losses due to have invested in this program and we should move away from hourly program because obviously the way that these admin will not make payments to investors at all

We can simply see here, this one is just another cheap HYIP which is coming almost every single day. This is not good here, because the RoI offered by this new HYIP is all the way too high. There is no way the Admin can give us RoI as high as 150% in one hour. Even in one day or one week is still too high

I think the only advantages of this site, is their instant withdrawal aside from that thing i don't see anyhing that people can depend on. The rate that admin offered is too much for us, even i see there are some hyip monitors that monitoring them, but not all of them that put "PAYING" status for this site.

many reason to make investors willing to spend money in this hyip site such as, set low minimum deposit and offering high profit return in short term period only. not necessary to worry with the site sustainability as far as investors applies correct investment method to get profit from this hyip site.