Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden-Section - golden-section.biz

hyipprodotnet

Our investment group of professional traders, and now with the online project golden-section.biz, engaged in trading on the Forex market for over 5 years. During this time we have received recommendations in the field of investment, as a reliable partner, providing high stability of the profits to its customers.

Many years of work has allowed us to select only the best employees of the number of applicants who have proved during this time, they really work "in place" to develop a unique strategy of trading, minimize investment risks. We value our reputation and lure beginners investors 500% plans, and give sufficient weight and real profit in a relatively short time.

On the question of creating an online project to which investors can invest and profit, we have approached very seriously. We offer our clients:

Instant payments input and output of real-time;

Application successful honed over many years of investment strategies, the most beneficial to our clients, with minimal risk;

Use in effective software to control the investment process and monitor all trading operations;

Instant payments, DDOS protection, high daily profit, perfect money, liberty reserve

:banana::dancedog::birthday:

1 day package 124% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 18.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 22.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 24.00

3 days package 170% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 60.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 65.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 70.00

7 days package 300% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 160.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 180.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 200.00

unlimited 1% per day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 1.00

REF : http://hyippro.net/go/lid/37/

RCB 2000% : http://hyippro.net/details/aj/rcb/lid/37/

the script and design used by the admin is normal one and admin offered 124% roi after a day which is not looks sustainable and not reasonable from any side.admin just try to attract investors and for this reason admin decrease the minimum amount for deposit to $0. s I will stay away from it.

text contained in this program is very simple and I saw the admin had run for 10 days, even though the admin has made ​​payments to investors well but I still was not sure if the admin will be able to continue to run in a very long period of time and I'm sure admin will only run for a while longer

1 day package 124% after 1 day

unlimited 1% per day

I guess if admin of this hyip site has commonsense he will know that their will be no advantages if I'm going to invest my money in 1% per day plan. I mean why will I invest in 1% a day if I can earn 24% a day in one day plan? Just plan commonsense and the good thing about it is that we can earn good amount of money each day and can decide each day if we want to reinvest our money or not.

this program is no new program,the program has being running online for 10 days now with paying status from hyip monitors,though am not saying the program is safe as the return offered by the admin of the program is high and i think is not safe for anybody to invest with this program as the admin of the program might not even pay investors at all.

In basic Plan we get 118% in just 1 day , this is a crazy plan.Investors will earn a lot in just 1 day and that makes this hyip very unstable.In most cases admin fails to pay investors the promised ROI or he stops paying in just a day or two.Better to skip this site.

That is a crazy plan but for the first people will doubt it because of that thing, and we can see right now admin still paying, so i think there isn't any problem, but that doesn't mean that kind of plan could survive longer, but since this program has been paying for 10 days we need to praise admin's skill to manage this site.