Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mq8-mq8.biz

danielle27

the script and design used by the admin is nice and the white background make it gorgeous.the site contain ssl and has ddos protection. from these all site this hyip make a very good sense and there is 4% referral commission but the roi rates are little high to me.and there is no news in news. so I request if any one joined this hyip please post some payment proofs.

It seems bad if we only want to judge this site so much, but i still don't believe that admin has created this program for 11 years, i never see any site that can survive that long, also this site seems suspicious to me, even this program has SSL and DDOS but that is not enough to convince more investors

This thread don't even have the complete plan of this site. Funny thing is that this hyip site say that this hyip site is run by a veteran trader for 11 years. If they have that long experience in forex trading then how come they open a hyip site now? I only trade for more than a year and I'm earning more or less 100 dollars a month in forex trading. So I guess if I traded for 11 years now I do earn 1,100 dollars month or more.

It seems bad if we only want to judge this site so much, but i still don't believe that admin has created this program for 11 years, i never see any site that can survive that long, also this site seems suspicious to me, even this program has SSL and DDOS but that is not enough to convince more investors

as far as am concern,i think the program is a good place for investors to invest,the program has being running online for 18 days and the program has completed the first round of 15 days on the plan and the program is also on the second,as an investors on the program myself the admin of the program has being paying on time,the good news is that the total return offered is very reasonable.

I'm not biased at my post. I'm still new to mq8, I just share what I read about them, and its also still confusing to me about how long this program is running till now. Yet, I find this a good source of earning. Thanks for all your comments and posts. Really appreciate it.