Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

one-invest - one-invest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

One Investor is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

1 year

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Personal $10 - $100 2.30

Business $101 - $1,000 2.40

Company $1,001 and more 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

100 days

Personal $10 - $100 2.00

Business $101 - $1,000 2.10

Company $1,001 - $5,000 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Personal $10 - $100 2.00

Business $101 - $1,000 2.50

Company $1,001 - $5,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

1 day

Personal $1 - $100 2.00

Business $101 - $1,000 4.00

Company $1,001 - $5,000 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR\PM

Join one-invest here

personally i dont like the design of this program and the script used on the program,the program look too ordinary but i think investors can still hit run the program,the program is offering a reasonable daily return to investors but too bad the program is not secured,the admin of the program did not spend much on the program and cheap program are not always safe atimes

the HYIP program like this I think we can only benefit by investing in the fastest time offered by the admin, because I think the admin will not likely be able to continue to run away and most likely will only admins can run for a few days and this is was incompatible with the admin who had planned to make a profit

Although the site does not seem attractive , has a simple design and cheap script , but it offers many variety Profit plans that will satisfy all types of investors, the admin here trying to make his site be the favorite place for investors, both those who prefer short term or long term investment .

the script and design is not so impressive to me.admin offered 2.305% daily roi for a 1 year which is a very long term plane and I always try to stay from these long term site as though for first few month admin pay members and after then admin stop paying.so its better to find any other good program for investment.

I am sad because there isn't anyone that want to invest here yet. All of the plans offered nice rate for us, i wondering why people don't want to invest here. Also in my own opinion, i think this site can make a big difference, they can pay for long time since admin also spend so much bucks to create this site.

One hyip monitoring site that has paying status and seven has waiting status. I guess that means we need to wait for this site to pay before we can decide if we want to invest in here or not. So far so good that this site is paying potential. But same time the worse case scenario is that this site can turn to scam in matter of few days only. So lets just hope that those pending payments will be paying status soon and not scam.

I saw the admin had run for 3 days but have not found a single investor who invests in this program and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive in the long term because the offers given by the admin to investors not attract enough investors to invest on this program and the period of time specified in the offer of a long-term investment in my opinion is too long

well this program has lunched three days back in the online,but till now no hyip monitors have added in this program an i think the script is also looking free then how come the admin can pay commission for invests,so we will wait for some more days to get better results of this this program to invest into this hyip program