Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Etoro - Etoro.com

Nagilover

You're never a loser until you quit trying

Of course you will. If you keep on trying it does not mean your not a loser. You still a loser until you succeed in something. For me its better to face reality than deny it. how long will you keep yourself forcing to be successful in a things that you have no chance with? Look the other way and you may find something that is worth achieving.

According to me this site is the best online forex exchanging site of the world. As we know that here we found $10000 of virtual money so we can learn this method and get proper idea of market. We also can make better study from their virtual accounts, and get knowledge of regular market and season market. We have to look forward when price of oil, gold, stock reduce - because currency rate is depend on that factors.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Etoro is good for beginners, but at least me; I lost around 5000 USD with etoro. It is just too easy to lose if you ever start daytrading.

Just one question. What is etoro? Can we trade currency pairs in here? losing 5000 dollars in here is really a big amount. Some how I doubt though that you actually invest and loss that much in etoro. Because of one word. day trading. Do you actually trade in etoro? doing day trading? Is it even possible to do that in etoro? Because if I have 5,000 dollars investments. I rather trade long term than trade day trading which such huge amount.

• 3 months later...

Etoro is good for beginners, but at least me; I lost around 5000 USD with etoro. It is just too easy to lose if you ever start daytrading.

How about trying etoro social platform. This is a good place for traders to learn and earn from those experts that "crawling" and using the same social trading platform. Copy trading which is the part of social trading could help traders to keep surviving.

• 1 year later...

The only impressive thing about Etoro is that they offer paypal as a deposit and withdrawal method. I haven't traded with them personally, but what I do know is they encourage high leverage which is very dangerous especially for those who don't understand  how leverage works