Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Etoro - Etoro.com

Nagilover

Why should I trade with eToro?

eToro is an online financial trading platform and community unlike any other. Aside from our unbeatable trading conditions, it's our innovative platform that will really knock your socks off.

If you're new to financial trading you're sure to get a kick out of our amazing trade visualizations, and you might just end up picking up some trading skills as you go along. We then apply the same simple and innovative approach to our advanced trading interfaces, chock full of all the trading tools a professional trader may need. The end result is that whatever your experience in trading may be, you'll find the eToro platform inventive and easy to use.

How do I install the platform?

Installing the platform is a matter of one click of the mouse. Click on the Download tab on the eToro homepage to download the platform. The installation guide will take over from there. But if you feel like starting trading straight away, you can just head over to our online WebTrader where you can trade in eToro Expert Mode, no download required.

Do I need to provide any documentation in order to open an eToro account?

You do not need to send us any documents in order to open a real trading account. We may request documents once you reach a certain volume of trades, or once you want to make a withdrawal.

I've run out of practice money. Can I get more?

We want you to keep practicing your forex trading skills for as long as you're trading with us, so you can always get more practice money if you run out.

Once your initial 10,000 credits have run out your practice balance will be refilled automatically so you can keep practicing indefinitely.

Do I need any prior experience to trade with eToro?

We assume that every trader that registers at eToro is trading for the first time. That is why we've made our platform entirely intuitive, so you can concentrate on trading alone, without having to work out the mechanics. For first timers we recommend registering for Practice Trading first and to get the hang of the platform before going on to Real Trading. We also urge you to take a look at our Platform Guide, and our Forex Trading Guide.

What is the minimum amount needed to start trading?

All it takes is a deposit of as low as $50 to get you started in the forex trading business. Keep in mind that you also get up to $10,000 bonus on your first deposit, so make the most of this fabulous opportunity to get some extra trading balance.

How do I fund my real account?

We give you the option of funding your account through a variety of methods, so you're sure to find one that suits you. You can fund your account by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diners), wire transfer, PayPal, Neteller, Moneybookers, Western Union, WebMoney and MoneyGram.

Please check out the Funding Account section on our homepage for further information and instructions on how to fund your account with these methods

Is it safe?

Your money is perfectly safe with us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure that our traders' funds are untouchable.

How long does it take for my deposit to come through?

If you are depositing with a credit card, PayPal, or Neteller your account is funded immediately. With payment methods such as wire transfer, Western Union, or MoneyGram, your account is funded the moment the processor in question approves the transfer.

What is the first deposit bonus?

The first deposit bonus gives you a chance to get up to $1000 in extra trading cash according to the amount of your first deposit. The more you deposit, the bigger your bonus! Remember, you'll only get this bonus once, so make it count.

How do I trade?

If you're a novice trader please take the time to go over the Platform Guide and the basic Forex Trading Guide available on our site. These two guides will give you the basic info you need to start trading with us, and you can try out your newly acquired forex trading skills in our practice trading mode. Once you're ready to trade for real and have funded a real account, eToro wil provide you with our custom-developed Forex Matador e-Course for free. This course will take you from basic trading knowledge to advanced trading strategies and market analysis techniques.

What leverage does eToro offer?

We offer a range of leverages from as low as 1:5 to as high as 1:400, so you can trade with the leverage you're most comfortable with. Remember, leverage must be used carefully. The higher your leverage the higher your risk.

How do I enter eToro's trading challenge?

In order to join the challenge, all you have to do is head over to the trading challenge tab (either in the community panel of the platform or in the WebTrader) and click on the "Join Now" button. Once you've joined, you can view your rank and the top ten rankings in the same tab. Keep in mind that even though practice traders win cash prizes, real trading challengers win much bigger prizes.

Does eToro charge a commission on trades?

We do not charge any commissions or fees on trades. Our revenues come strictly from the spreads (the difference between the Ask and the Bid prices of a currency pair) which are exceptionally low.

Does eToro charge overnight/rollover fees?

We do not charge any costs for leaving a position open overnight. However, we do charge a small fee if you want to leave your trade open over the weekend while the markets are closed.

When can I contact eToro's support?

You can contact our support operators by phone or by live chat Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day.

Does eToro offer any other promotions?

We have lots of periodical promotions which we will certainly notify you about. Make sure to check your email and to log in frequently to avoid missing out on any exciting offers.

In My review : Etoro accept Paypal But PP can freeze traders account easily.And 50 dollars in minimum dep. is so high for newbies.I recommend this brokers specific expert only.

Though the broker is well known and site has attractive look

but firstly they dont support LR and the only e-currency used is PP

and then they have their own trading plateforum while i would like to better use standard trading plateforums like MT5

Good point is you can open a practice account before trying your hands on real money.

This's the most popular trading field in the world now a days, But many users who can't use paypal, there is no other option or alternative like AP, LR, GDP anyone.. Many users are not using this platform for this reason. I am too not exceptional, But tried with their demo account, But not able to work for real money... So bad Luck for everyone...

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer Paypal as a payment method, but Etoro is not my kind of trading...I tried it when I received a coupon code for free bonus. They don't have MT4 but their own trading platform which is much more complicated. I can't really focus on trading. I'm always wondering where is thr chart window :D

• 4 weeks later...

im new to the forex thing, and etoro is my first platform im using, its really easy actually for beginners etc... it also has an expert mode if your expert you can use it, but its still fairly easy, it didnt take me much to learn using it (im still learning forex) and its my 3rd day using it in practice mode.

hope many of you join;)

regards,

matiskater

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

E-toro is one of the must popular trading platforms we have around. Their innovative platform is phenomenal though I will not recommend it for a newbie because it masks the rudiments of how forex really works. Never the less, the match up bonus of up to 10,000 can be a very effective way to raise more fund. To an extent, more funds to trade with in forex translates to more profit.

• 1 month later...

I have use their practice account. I think it is not the best broker. They don't even support meta trader. It is very difficult to trade with out charts and indicators which is not provided by etoro. And the response time is also very poor. Site some times get stuck when trying place the orders. They are spending lot of money on advertising . I think that is how they became popular.

But they provide very simple and very user friendly GUI platform .

• 2 weeks later...

their trading platform is not MT4 and since I found comfortable use MT4 trading platform, maybe need several time to understand how to use their trading platform. but I think its no problem to spend little bit time to learn their trading platform and because this forex broker reliable and trustworthy, we deserve to try trading with etoro.

• 1 month later...

This site is the best forex in the world ......... I think so ........ I also recommend their demo plans ........... which is idle for any base user .........

and mostly they have good profitable plans for any user ......... like heavy exchange ..............

please make us guide of tell your success story ..............

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think its advisable to join etoro. Although I don't have an account in here yet. But I read in some reviews that etoro as a huge spread. And for me if a broker has a huge spread its means that its hard to earn in here. A pip save is a loss save and an added earnings also. So make sure you choose right broker when you want to trade.

• 1 month later...

if so problematic with eToro broker? When I look at forex, I saw the ad eToro but this time I have no interest because it is too complicated to learn forex. but now when I've understood, the my plan want to join here but hear your words. I discouraged to join here

I don't get it why you think its problematic? What is problem in etoro broker? For example. If I say I like the taste of an apple than grapes does it means grapes is problematic? Etoro is a good broker site. But theirs some features in here that I don't like. But I don't say that etoro is problem.

I read somewhere that this company is based on Israel. has anyone tried to talk to their customer service yet?

All things are difficult before they are easy. vmware-grin.gifvmware-wink.gif

And where is that somewhere? can you provide us the link. I'm sure were you read it you can read it theirs also if its real or not. If you can't find the site. Then I guess what you need to do next is visit the site itself. Beside its only take me a minute to open it. So I know you can waste just five minutes of your time and you can find the answer in their also.

This site is very useful especially for beginner traders. They provide a free demo account that will give you $10.000 Virtual Balance. Then you can use that virtual balance for your practice trading with real rates in commodities, currencies, etc. I really recommend this site if you want to learn how to trade in forex trading market.

• 4 weeks later...

This site is very useful especially for beginner traders. They provide a free demo account that will give you $10.000 Virtual Balance. Then you can use that virtual balance for your practice trading with real rates in commodities, currencies, etc. I really recommend this site if you want to learn how to trade in forex trading market.

Theirs so many other broker brokers site that offers the same. Anyway what I can only say good about etoro is that etoro is the pioneer in promoting forex trading to hyip oriented people like us. First forex broker that I know who advertise in ptc sites and in ptp forums. Later on theirs liteforex, instaforex etc. But etoro is the one who open this door. Problem with etoro is its not innovating. Other popular brokers site has a paying forum. etoro has none.

I agree. Their Openbook is really educational.

You're never a loser until you quit trying. vbulletin-smile.gifvbulletin-smile.gif

Me its the other way around and I guess that speaks also to many newbies and those 90% who loss their investments in first six months in forex trading. that you're never a winner if you quits. lols. In forex it does not matter how many times you loss money. What matters is that every time you loss you learn from it.

• 2 weeks later...