Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of reviewing our trading history

Analyzing our history of trades from time to time can help us to know our weaknesses and strengths in Forex trading. This can help us to know our weaknesses and strengths and we can take steps to overcome our weaknesses and fortify our trading strengths.

Learning and improving our trading skills is very essential in Forex. We should not only learn from our mistakes but also from the mistakes of other traders which can help us to avoid many uncalled losses in Forex trading.

Analyzing our history of trades from time to time can help us to know our weaknesses and strengths in Forex trading. This can help us to know our weaknesses and strengths and we can take steps to overcome our weaknesses and fortify our trading strengths.

Learning and improving our trading skills is very essential in Forex. We should not only learn from our mistakes but also from the mistakes of other traders which can help us to avoid many uncalled losses in Forex trading.

Yeah, it mean we evaluate or trading. By evaluating, we will know that there are deficiencies in us, so we should try to fix it.

Don't ever feel bored to make evaluation because it's very important for us.

Yeah, it mean we evaluate or trading. By evaluating, we will know that there are deficiencies in us, so we should try to fix it.

Don't ever feel bored to make evaluation because it's very important for us.

i totally agree with you,one should not feel bored to evaluate what ever skills one is using to make profit and it often ok as well to evaluate as well when one hit a lose when trading.trading is all about profit and loss and as a trader one should have a trading money management plan that can accommodate lose as well but monthly target will definitely let one make profit at the end

This is very important for people who want to become a better trader and want to grow up well, with review our trading history after some time, will help us a lot to learn well and see where is our weakness, so it will make our training more efficient and will lead us to a better state.

Yea that is true this enable us to know the weakpoint and the major core of the trade which we are about to take but aside from this I will also let you know that forex trading is somehow risky so the major thing for any trader to do is for him to trade with historu analysis.

Yea that is true this enable us to know the weakpoint and the major core of the trade which we are about to take but aside from this I will also let you know that forex trading is somehow risky so the major thing for any trader to do is for him to trade with historu analysis.

like you said, its important to review our trading history because we can know in which point we unable to deal with the market and cause us loss. its maybe something simple but its really important and have same function with trading journal. with it, we expected to not repeat the same mistake happen again.

That is right its a good way of gaining more knowledge when the trader is fully automated and ready to trade he can as well get update and correct the possible history and wrong result which may comeout from here.

When trader is fully automated? what do you mean? you mean using some kind of robot forex?, as far as i know when trading become automatic it will not give us any experience, and to read our history of trading also very useful especially when we want to become a better trader or sooner want to open our own PAMM Account.

• 1 month later...

Yep reviewing or evaluate our trading result is a good way to improving our ability in forex trading, so we could find our mistakes and fix them and not repeat the same mistakes that have been made.

It is a very good thing to do in forex trading. If we have time, specially on Saturday and Sunday, when the market is not open, then we can make the review again. Not only about the last week history, but we can also make the history from the whole year. Then we can try to make conclusion about the movement of he market for each pairs. This will help us

That surely will help more traders to gain profit from each trading they do, with reviewing your forex trading history it will make you as better trader because you will know which one is your weakness based on your history and then later you can fix the problem that you had before.

Yep reviewing or evaluate our trading result is a good way to improving our ability in forex trading, so we could find our mistakes and fix them and not repeat the same mistakes that have been made.

That's right, that's why evaluating this trade is essential to assist traders in trading improve to make it better again. Record our mistakes, find and implement the best possible solution in subsequent trading.

• 3 months later...

Yes, its a good thing to look at our trading history and see where we did wrong and learn from our mistakes. Our mistakes should be pin up to see daily cause then you will never do it again. I guess we all lose at some point. Its risky in forex so  a good trader would see his mistakes and don't do it again. If they don't use stop loss, they should do it. If they trade with high capital or leverage, maybe they should calm it down. Maybe they trade in the wrong time and the charts are bad so they should trade at the right time to avoid bad trends. 

when we are have problem in trading and make us suffering consecutive loss, we can check back our trading history and remember again, what that makes us able to trading properly and make good result. we will able to get back on track as long as we can learn from our past and use is as our advantage to be better in trading.

• 3 weeks later...

We should review them and make correction in order to do well next time. Its always is imperative to correct ourselves since we open failing trades as well. Many of us trade on the impulse so you should beware of that. I always look at my winning and losing trades. I guess I lose more when I don't concentrate and I just trade for the  heck of it and don't even exit on time. But my winning ones are the controlling ones. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I think its imperative to always look at our performance since it will help us correct a lot of mistakes for sure. I always check to make sure that I'm doing good and that I'm not losing too much. Sometimes in forex, all you do is lose and lose some more so you must back out of the market and wait for a better time or save your money since you might not always be able to make a profit all the time.