Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ultimategpta - ultimategpta.com

obeconline

this is another long term program,i think this program has being running online little long,according to the stats on the page of the program,the program has paid over 250$ to members,i guess members thinking on clicking on this program sshould check with proof of payment from the program before clicking on the program.

well i have visited its forum and found a good numerous payment proofs posted by member in its section but i do think admin must update his site since i visited ads page which is displaying 0$ for every ad click . Many individuals changed their particular decision right after seen such rates.

At least this ptc site is not a buxhost script and its a customize script so for me its good to try this one and hope that we our self also earn in here. So far so good that this one has some potential. I don't know if this one will be the next neobux but I'm hoping that this one will going to last long and long enough for many of us to earn in here as well. As theirs just too few stable ptc sites right now.

well i have visited its forum and found a good numerous payment proofs posted by member in its section but i do think admin must update his site since i visited ads page which is displaying 0$ for every ad click . Many individuals changed their particular decision right after seen such rates.

yeah, this site shocked me too because i see there are some payment proofs that some members shared here, also i checked that admin has licensed script and doesn't use buxhost services, i think with all they have admin can sustains this site for more than 3 months.

Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

First thing first. In a site like this one we need to check first if the site is getting popular. A ptc site that does not get much activity means the site is not getting any new members or active members that usually means the site will turn to scam in matter of just few weeks if not few days only. In fact we really don't know if its paying unless we request payments and got paid.