Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earnings Profit - Earnings-profit.com

xetang

Welcome to Earnings-profit. We always want to ensure our investment plans are accessible to general public. This is why in respond to strong demand from retail investors worldwide, we decided offer minimum investment deposit to as little as $10. Most importantly, we want to build a branded online reputation by letting investors to benefit our performance-driven investment return, without having to raise large investment capital.

Investment Plans:

Starter Plan - Up to 115% after 1 day

General Plan - Up to 711% after 7 days

Corporate Plan - Up to 1428% after 14 days

Exclusive Plan - Up to 2% daily for 300 days

Min $10 - Max $100,000

Accept : Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join here: http://earnings-profit.com/

well in my view site may afford to pay 115% after 1 day but 711% after 7 days is not making any sense.Its only proving that he just here to attract greedy investors who wish to make huge amount in just period.I think only first plan is safe for investing money.

Since this program just launch their program, of course we cannot rely too much for them to give us payment unless there are someone who can refer someone to join and invest in this program today. Well, just to the point of my post, this program really have good interest rate that might be make them become hot site, and i think it will if admin can manages this site well.

115% after 1 day is a very good advantage that we can take from this program because chances are we can still get the benefits but if we take advantage of the plan other than this then we would be taking a big risk to lose the money that has been we invest and we will not ever get our money back

115% after 1 day is a very good advantage that we can take from this program because chances are we can still get the benefits but if we take advantage of the plan other than this then we would be taking a big risk to lose the money that has been we invest and we will not ever get our money back

well don't get carried away with the paying status you might be seeing with this program,though the program is paying investors but if you ask me,i don't think it safe for any investors to invest on this program,the return offered by the admin of the program is high and the admin of the program might not even sustain the program,hit and run might not be an option on this program

there are short and long term plan and even though long term plan offering reasonable daily profit rate, still not help the hyip become sustainable because in other side, the site also offering short term plan where offering high and not reasonable profit return. in order to protect principal, maybe wise move if investors choose to invest in short term plan and quit as soon as possible when the duration contract end.

There is a big contradiction here from my point of view, how do I believe that the site that gives profit rates up to 115% after one day is the same site that gives profit rate of 2% daily for 300 days ?!, this mean that it gives unreasonable rates in one of the plans and other stable rates in another plan!!