Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Explosiveprofits - Explosiveprofits.net

xetang

Explosive Profits is a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Explosive Profits, a reliable and trustable investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

We are focusing to claim the possible interest rates available in the market, which will satisfy our investors to keep them to be part of our company Pillar.

Plans:

107% - 129% after 1 day

Up to 199% after 3 days

Up to 359% after 7 days

Min $10 - Max $100,000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

NS NS3.EXPLOSIVEPROFITS.NET NS4.EXPLOSIVEPROFITS.NET NS5.EXPLOSIVEPROFITS.NET NS6.EXPLOSIVEPROFITS.NET

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://explosiveprofits.net/

Effectively the plans provided by hyip is definitely according to its name because name is proving they've offered forceful profits but i am doubtful about it because it is legit or not because site seemingly unsecured and script can also be very inexpensive. I won't think it will eventually pay associates for more than a day.

Effectively the plans provided by hyip is definitely according to its name because name is proving they've offered forceful profits but i am doubtful about it because it is legit or not because site seemingly unsecured and script can also be very inexpensive. I won't think it will eventually pay associates for more than a day.

So far the only thing we can do only to predict this site future based on what they have right now, and after see what all that admin might be spend. first they have SSL and DDOS, i think that is not easy thing to get and admin must spend a lot of money for it, even the plan's rate for each plan are quite high i am sure we stil can get our profit here or even our investment back.

HYIP program like this usually will not be able to nTo run in a long time and we can only take advantage in the fastest time of the plan that has been created by the admin to make a profit and I also saw the program still has a pretty good rating even though the program still has a pending payment status of several HYIP monitor

i guess hit and run might work on this program but investors need to do proper research before doing that on the program,i don't see the program as a safe place for investors to invest but i believe the admin of the program will like to pay investors to attract more investors to the program,investors just have to invest what they can afford to lose on this program

the hyip introduce their self as group of experienced traders and it make me convince that the site will manage investors fund in financial market. but even thought they are experienced, it still not give assurance if they will able to maintain paying for long period. moreover, the hyip promise to give high profit return to investors. seems not reasonable and even will lead the hyip become scam fast only.

So far the only thing we can do only to predict this site future based on what they have right now, and after see what all that admin might be spend. first they have SSL and DDOS, i think that is not easy thing to get and admin must spend a lot of money for it, even the plan's rate for each plan are quite high i am sure we stil can get our profit here or even our investment back.

I agree with you, logically site will not turn into a scam after a short period despite the high rates offered by, because الادمن needs to get profit after it has been spending a large amount of on his site and make it characterized this protection, so still a chance is available to get a good profit here .