Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hortendaily - hortendaily.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

hortendaily.com

ur mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Best Invest World, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

We offer a great earning opportunity for anyone looking into investments as a source of income. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Plans: Silver Plan : 40% daily for 5 days (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $20 - $20,000 40.00

Gold Plan : 35% hourly for 5 hours (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Gold $45 - $145 35.00

Diamond Plan : 180% after 2 hours (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond $146 - $500 180.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

Thanks

my opinion is that we should select per hour plans for our investment simply because huge interest rates being provided in per hour plans and these plans will also be affordable for invesetors. The visibility of per hour plans usually are proving that hyip may not pay investors regarding first day.

Huh...how is the hourly plan going to be affordable to investors,when the minimum deposits starts from $45,anyways this program is mixed with hourly and daily plans,the hourly plan tends to destroy the whole program,the daily plan promises 200% after 5 days,this can never be achievable,this program would go scam in 2 to 3 days

this is hourly and and day plane. the roi planes are too high and is not reasonable and sustainable.I think this hyip going to stole the investor,s money. the total roi is impossible to pay long for any admin. so I think this hyip is run for2-3 days. so Its better to stay away from it.

Pirated script, bad template, and No-SSL and DDOS make this site like a cheap program. Why i said this program has bad template? because it is a common template that used in many hyip program and also the script is not licensed one which make this program looks like a cheap program, aside from their front-end, this program offered hourly investment plan.

although the minimum deposit set high enough but we can benefit immensely from this program and the time limit specified in making profits is also quite short, but the program ii still have pending payment status of several HYIP monitors there and we just would expect if the admin will pay investors up to the time limit has expired

i will have love to risk this program myself but the hourly plan among the plan the admin of the program is offering made me change my mind on the program,i think the program is gonna pay investor but i think the admin of the program will only be doing that to attract more investors to the program,the program is not safe and i think the admin will scam investors soon

200% after 5 days only!!, Of course, it contains a big risk here, I do not think that this site will continue more than 7 days, especially as the minimum deposit here is not suitable for unreasonable profit rates provided by this program, supposed to be the minimum deposit is attractive to investors .

100% net profit return in 5 days only is clearly not reasonable. if decide to make invest, maybe investors will not get profit and even they can loosing their capital. its because high return will not make a hyip site able to maintain paying for long period. moreover if the hyip unable to attract many investors to join. its difficult for them to keep last paying longer.