Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gsi Company - Gsi-company.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Golden Star Invest - is the best investment company in the market of sports betting. As well known sports betting is the easiest way to get rich quickly if you do a professional prediction on the outcome of the competition. We are team of professionals and we make at least 85% of success bets for a session. It's not required to have any special knowledge in the field of sports or finance to participate in our system. You can become our comunity member today! You will be able to realize all Your dreams with our system. Each participant recieves a constant income every day for 90 days, thus increasing its funds by 450% over the term of deposit. Your deposit is automatically canceled at the end of the 90 day period. For further participation it is necessary to create a new deposit.

Plan:

Standart Deposit 10 $ - 100 $3% Daily profit

Premium Deposit 101$ - 400 $4% Daily profit

Prestige Deposit 401$ - 1000 $5% Daily profit

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Gsi Company here

Paying? it is strange because in my end this program at AHM is waiting,i really wondering where do you get that information and until now there aren't any hyip monitors that want to invest here, and according to me the profit that admin offered is stable and profitable, also minimum deposit of this program is easy to reach

all plan offered seems provide high and not reasonable daily profit rate but I guess it including principal. and so, if calculated again, the daily profit rate will fall to reasonable. by the way, the script already installed with ddos and ssl protection and it will make transaction and login activity become really secure.

i wonder why the admin of this program has decided to hide the term of the program away from investors,i guess that's where the admin of the program got it all wrong.moreover the payment process used by the admin of the program is not that popular among help investors.i can tell the program will not get much attention from hyip investors

effectively 3% daily interest they are paying in plans and also you have not mentioned that the duration specified with it. It only ensures that the hyip is surely an long time period hyip. If duration from the plans is greater than 30 days then i will skip this hyip for making any investment.

Very good to see that the profit here is very sustainable for sure but the most funny thing here is that the minimum to deposit is very high and at the same time I dont have anything to go in here for even with the payment proof which I just see here

Paying? it is strange because in my end this program at AHM is waiting,i really wondering where do you get that information and until now there aren't any hyip monitors that want to invest here, and according to me the profit that admin offered is stable and profitable, also minimum deposit of this program is easy to reach

Are you sure of what you are talking about,you said AHM is having a WAITING status at your end? Can you take your time and check the status again,you might be in a rush the last time you checked it,the monitors showing the status as WAITING never invested a dime into this program,the status remains PAYING

This program is a long-term investment program with daily profit very standard but I only see a little monitor contained in this program, and I also see the status of the payment in this program are still waiting, I'm still not sure if the admin will pay benefits to investors until the time limit has expired