Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ronwards - Ronwards.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Ron Howards Investment Group (RonWards) is an investment group who aims to uphold the values of traditional investing methods while incorporating new age technologies and methodologies in order to maximize profits while minimizing risks by a great margin.

We sacrifice minimal losses in order to gain big. We always put our clients' goals before ours. Safe investment does not exist, but investing with minimal risk does. Welcome to RonWards.

If you are willing and are ready to change your life now. Please send us an inquiry or head directly to our registration page. Onwards to an opulent future with RonWards.com.

Plan:

Level One Plan - Up to 125% in 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 103.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 115.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $20,000 120.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $30,000 125.00

Level Two Plan - Up to 70% Daily for 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 53.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 56.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 67.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $30,000 70.00

Level Three Plan - Up to 300% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 118.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,500 128.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 175.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 240.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 300.00

Level Four Plan - Up to 500% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 145.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 175.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 255.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 405.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 500.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Join Ronwards here

the plans offered by the admin is good for all. the plans are reasonable and more sustainable. I hopt this new hyip will pay for some time to get more investor. I will say the hit run rule is perfect for this kind of site. Invest $10 and withdrw your money and then run from this site.

Although this program is one of the programs that provide profit rates is high, but I feel comfortable with this site, possibly through design of the site or Statistics displayed by the site or the beginning of profit rates offered to investors, I see many of the payment methods here,so I think we see a program is able to pay already .

I am sure that none of the investment plans is trust able here and i am sure that if we invest here then we are into trouble and our funds will be in risk . Though they are with the paying status for now i can say that they will pay for ever . In my opinion they will not be staying online for a long time so its better to hit and run from this program .

well i guess i will have love to do hit and run on this program but the program has being running online for 5 days now and trusting the program is kinda hard for me,moreover the daily return being offered on some of the plan is high and the admin of the program might not sustain the program and i think it best if this program is just ignored.

i favor to invest in short phrase plans hyips since the advantage is that these hyips provide us chance to earn beneficial revenue in just 1 day. i believe these hyip are superior than long phrase hyips simply because these long lasting hyips are turning scam in just few days. now just for this hiyp i think it's going to be safe intended for investment till this friday.

in this hyip site, investors have opportunity to get high amount of profit if spend huge amount of deposit. even though the profit rate seems not reasonable and possibly make the site unable to sustain long, but the site already proven their self if able to make good progress by collecting more than $43,000 in total money deposited. maybe it will make the hyip able to last paying longer.

it seems this program out of my eyes for a while, i just see their threads here and check their status and then it shocked me because this program is paying, and that still happening. this program has been paying for 5 days but still paying, also it still gain more investors that want to invest here

• 3 weeks later...

This site is actually one of the best HYIP today. I invested in it for a few days already and I still getting paid. The admin is very active, he's in the forums, he's in Facebook, he's in Twitter, he's always around to answer questions. It's been a long time since an admin is like that that's why I invested in this one.

I'm sure if you just take advantage of the offer the lowest given by the admin, the admin will give you the advantage that well and we did not have to take big risks to lose the money that we have invested, but if we take a big profit with offers given by admin, I am very sure the admin will never give you the advantage

• 4 weeks later...

After huge DDOS attack recently, the admin wisely decided to move to Blockdos in order to avoid further attacks in future, and this short term project has been successfully paying for about 7 weeks now, which is great opportunity as they pay 3% minimum on daily basis.

I am sure that none of the investment plans is trust able here and i am sure that if we invest here then we are into trouble and our funds will be in risk . Though they are with the paying status for now i can say that they will pay for ever . In my opinion they will not be staying online for a long time so its better to hit and run from this program .

are you sure? is it only because of your own analyzation? have you ever check this program's status in hyip monitors? this program has been paying for more than 45 days, wow i think for some kind of program like this, i am sure they will fall sooner but right now this program still keep paying us.

Ronwards added a new feature in their program, profits calculator and have sent the update in their news letter today, the admin believes this can reduce the work load of support service, investors can calculate instant to various investment plan, instead of going to support for what profit they can get to various investment plans.

As we know that site is paying from almost 2 months than i dont think any doubt remains in people's mind that its an good site.I will prefer to make investment on this site and i think we can choose any plan for making investment because site already complete its whole term of 30 days.

Ronwards has been around fifty days old now, but I have seen reports posted on forums from many investors regarding the processing delay of payments in this program, many investors are definitely not satisfied with the late payments that took upto 48 hours maximum, the site pays but quite slow.

Ronwards still has been paying and we can have the latest payment proofs of today as well, here is their latest news update on GC dowm time !

RonWards Not Affected By GoldCoders Downtime

If you are an investor in other programs using Goldcoders script, then you would probably be wondering why your deposits were not being added. Well, good news to everyone at Ronwards.com , Ronwards is not affected by this downtime of Goldcoders anymore. We hired someone, a top programmer, to make your deposits added instantly without the need for Goldcoders server to be up and running.

For your information, all sites using licensed Goldcoders script will encounter deposits not being added instantly after the member completes the transaction when the goldcoders website is down. This is because the licensed script will need to communicate to the Goldcoders server in order to verify license.

Thank you for your support. Please spread the good news.

Regards,

Ron Howards

It's true that if Gold Coders is down then all the sites using the script of GC come into issue as deposits and withdrawals won't get updated on the investors statistics, but Ronwards could find a solution for it on time and could fix it successfully without any interruption of deposit and withdrawal updates is appreciated.

Ronwards with six profitable plans is a rare hyip in short term criteria that has crossed 50 days milestone online and continues to pay at it's 53rd day today, though I noticed a lot of investors support this program by reinvesting in here, almost all of them have been using STP only to reinvest, not any other e-currency than just STP.

Main thing is that it offers a low ROI of 3% after one day, considering this one a short term hyip, such a low starting ROI is unusual, I guess this program could stay active for half a century due to the 3% daily ROI, also efficient and their team worked quite hard to achieve all this.

Ronwards is still top one ranked site in the short term criteria for many investors and they keep on reinvesting in it, many people use STP and I have also noticed investors often reporting on slow withdrawals but within the time frame mentioned, which is a good thing to see this old short term still has investor support.

In their recent news letter on 18th May, the admin appeals to every investor to support the program posting their payment proofs on forums and FaceBook !

May-18-2013 08:29:33 PM

A Great \"Working Weekend\" For Ronwards.com

Ron Howards Investment Group wants you to have a great weekend with your family, so here we are with a "working weekend" . To extend our service to our loyal investors, we are going to be working full time this weekend. We have just prepared ourselves for this great weekend by re-organizing our ticketing system. The form where you send your inquiries stays the same but the way we receive tickets on our backend is much more organized so please resend your inquiries or questions if your ticket has not been answered by our support division.

We also want to thank everyone to continuously supporting Ronwards.com . Here are the links to our forums:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ronwards-Ronwardscom-t440040.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r385983-.html

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=178743

If you do not have an account on those forums yet, please create one and start posting your payment proofs there. Your effort in promoting Ronwards.com is our energy booster. We love reading comments from our investors so feel free to post what you think about Ronwards.com on all these mediums.

Here is another place where you can share your payment proofs and comments, our facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/245230505615705/

Join and interact with your fellow members at Ronwards.com

Start liking our website using your facebook profile by checking out the Facebook Likes section on our website. It is located in the lower portion of each page, near the footer.

Thank you for supporting Ronwards.com . Expect us to work harder as we move along, and we are almost beating the 2nd month or 60 days of being online and paying smoothly.

Regards,

Ron Howards

There is a complaint on forums from investor of Ronwards claiming that their account was deleted and scammed them, but the latest payment proofs to STP and PM just show it's still paying, also people comment they got fast payments, I think one should contact the admin on account issues to sort out before creating panic in forums.

As per the latest report today from the investors of Rowards, this 3% after one day program processed withdrawal within six hours, which is nice to know that the program pays slowly but paying for such a long time for two months and has gained trust among investors that it will pay for sure.

Latest news letter from Ronwards admin regarding amazing support the program has been getting and spam killer of FaceBook etc !

A warm welcome to our new investors and some news

Over the past hours, we couldn't help but notice the growth that Ronwards has achieved. We believe that this is the result of our continue effort to provide you the most convenient and hassle free investment experience that no other company can provide you, aside from Ron Howards Investment Group.

This is a group effort made possible by our loyal and supportive investors like you. Ronwards track record has also enabled us to receive some great reviews from popular blogs like Money News Online , check this link to read that amazing review by Paul Abramson of MNO http://money-news-online.com/blog/2013/05/20/20052013-daily-news-from-the-industry/ just scroll down a little bit down to read what he had to say about our program.

Another news today is that, you will find on our webpages an Alexa.com widget to show you the traffic rank and stats based on the Alexa Traffic Rank system. The informative banner is located right below the Facebook Like box, right before the footer section of each page. We hope that you find this useful and find the information a good way to to know that Ronwards is becoming more and more popular in this industry.

On the Facebook side of things, I have assigned Nigel Spear to be the spam killer in our Official Facebook group. Because of the traffic we receive and the popularity of Ronwards.com , we have been bombarded by SPAMMERS on our official group and as you know I am quite busy with the financial aspect of the site and therefore the situation called for a decision that I must hire someone to work as a spam killer on our FB group and there he is. Expect a cleaner FB Group from today ronwards.

Thank you for staying with us, your support is helping us achieve greater heights and work harder each and every day. We are beating the records with Ronwards and stay with us for a profitable year to come.

Regards,

Ron Howards & Company