Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hainvestment - hainvestment.com

youzarseif

Welcome to Harvest.

We are one of the leading companies in England, United Kingdom who is engaged in commodities. We manage some commodities such as wheat, soybean, corn, sugar, coffee, cocoa, cruide oil, gold and some other commodities product.profit.jpg

Note:

*Referral Bonus : 4% for 1st level and 2% for 2nd level

LR PM

http://hainvestment....?ref=youzarseif

• 2 weeks later...

Automatice re-invest system? what do you mean here dude? it means this program will reinvest our earning automatically or it is actually automatic compound system when we activated it? there are many questions about them but from what i see the rate that admin offered here are sustainable and will keep this site to alive for long time, if admin really want it.

i can tell this program is gonna be one of the best place investors can invest,i really like the program and the daily return offered by the admin of the program s very reasonable and sustainable,i doubt if the admin will have problem sustaining the program and i think the program is attractive as well,good to see that the program is protected and the program is having good support from hyip monitors

30 business days is like 40 days more or less and I think that is a good wait. Problem is that we can only earn 1% each business days so its like earning 30% profit in 40 days. I guess the rate will be below 1% a day. But for me as long I can earn back my capital and earn the interest its already a good profit. Beside in forex I hardly earn 10% a month so I guess the earnings in here is still much better.

Well, the script used by this new HYIP is nice and fine although we can see the templates design is very simple here. It is not a bad thing for us here actually. Specially we can find the RoI offered by this HYIP is reasonable and not bad. Hopefully this HYIP can be the next star in the industry

lol the minimum invest is very high that almost in all from hyip programs an plans are just looking attract the investors to invest into this program ,but low investor cant invest huge amount in this program an aim not sure that this program his in paying status,but i have seen many hyip monitors are in paying status that will be for some more days only then it will surely get into scam list

lol the minimum invest is very high that almost in all from hyip programs an plans are just looking attract the investors to invest into this program ,but low investor cant invest huge amount in this program an aim not sure that this program his in paying status,but i have seen many hyip monitors are in paying status that will be for some more days only then it will surely get into scam list

Not bad even though the minimum investment is high here we can see that this program is online since past 22 days and that to with the paying status from most of the popular monitors so we can say that it is a safe place to invest for now . and no matter this days $25 can worth to invest in such trust able programs .

This program has an excellent payment status of some of HYIP monitors, if we want to start investing with this program we should take the fastest time with the offers given by the admin because we do not have to take high risks for profit and I am not sure the admin will can run past 30 days

Welcome to Harvest.

We are one of the leading companies in England, United Kingdom who is engaged in commodities. We manage some commodities such as wheat, soybean, corn, sugar, coffee, cocoa, cruide oil, gold and some other commodities product.profit.jpg

Note:

*Referral Bonus : 4% for 1st level and 2% for 2nd level

LR PM

http://hainvestment....?ref=youzarseif

minimum to invest?

1% daily for 30 business days is a pretty good advantage that we can get from this program because most likely we can still get the benefits along with the return of the money we have invested, but if we take advantage crossed the 30 day with gains larger again, I do not guarantee the admin will give advantage to either

Automatice re-invest system? what do you mean here dude? it means this program will reinvest our earning automatically or it is actually automatic compound system when we activated it? there are many questions about them but from what i see the rate that admin offered here are sustainable and will keep this site to alive for long time, if admin really want it.

Automatic re-invest system means that money not withdrawn is invested again automatically when the owner doesn't notify the site to stop it. You can read it in the website's FAQ. Although this is good, the minimum investment allowed for compounding is actually $1000. I'm quite surprised with that given that the minimum investment in the site is only $25.

• 2 weeks later...

hain investment is a good looking site and nice to see that its legitimate as well.But i think it will get investment but not at that margin which other medium term hyip get.The reason is that minimum investment here is starting from 25$ which is high for may members and they cant afford it.Big investors are eligible to make a good profit from it.

It's been online for more than seven weeks now and continues to pay, Ha Investment makes instant payments, in case of missing or pending payments, the withdrawals will be processed manually within twenty four hours, maximum, first round with the 1% daily for 30 business days has been successful so far.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been online for more than seven weeks now and continues to pay, Ha Investment makes instant payments, in case of missing or pending payments, the withdrawals will be processed manually within twenty four hours, maximum, first round with the 1% daily for 30 business days has been successful so far.

Yes, it is correct, although this site have status very good in almost monitors when site have ran up to 65 days already with status "Paying" but we too can see that admin is very surely when principal is backed at end of plan and at least admin too will have more time to controll fund of investors, they too have ran completely 2 rounds and it will be not surprise when they can run more a new round

Although at this time, this program is having very many payment proofs have been posted here from monitors All-hyip.info but we too can see that their plans are not to include principal therefore it is very difficult so that it is safe for investors' fund when they can't calculate benefit in all because all will only be calculated at end of plan when they have receive fund.

@xetang, that wouldnt be a problem I think that the real problem of this program is whether they will just last that long or not because from what I learn here the program is a very good program and at the same time I can tell you its like the investor are more comfortable with their plan.