Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Inabux - inabux.com

darwin

i think this program is gonna be a very good place for ptc members to come click,the click rate offered by the admin of the program is very ok and the minimum payout on the program is fine as well,though the ptc program is still new online and the program hasn't pay out any dime to ptc member,hopefully the program will start paying soon.

New payment processors

Now enabled Liberty Reserve, you can use it both for purchase and withdrawal. And Payza is already available too.

Transfer balance

Transfer from account balance to purchase balance is enabled. So if members want to purchase referrals or upgrade, they can take from account balance.

The Site has good design, rates offered by the site are good indeed, especially as the rate per referral click , I see that this rate helps members to get a good profit through referrals , in this case I think that access to the payment request will be easy, especially as the minimum payment request is reasonable .

As like many other bux sites the problem here is that the minimum payment will increase from 2 to 4 and so on when we request payment each time. It's a pretty bad system in my opinion. Still i see that the site is paying at the moment which is good enough. I will join and try to reach the first minimum payout.

per click rate is satisfying and with some number of active referral, member will able to reach minimum payout faster. the site has make good progress so far and lots of people already join. well, maybe it due to the site already proven paying and we can see lots of payment proof posted in their forum support.