Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Optiearn - Optiearn.com

xetang

Welcome to OptiEarn.com!

OptiEarn.com provide you worldwide investment opportunities, without trading knowledge. We give you access to invest gobal share market (Forex market & Gold & Silver & Precious Metals). On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk.

3% daily for 70 days!

Min $10 - Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-02-26

Updated 2013-02-27

Expire 2018-02-26

NS NS1.OPTIEARN.COM NS2.OPTIEARN.COM

Join here: https://www.optiearn.com/

the hyip have nice site design and already completed with ddos and ssl protection. its really good and for some reason, maybe will make investors trust this hyip site. moreover if they able to maintain consistently paying, surely will make them able to growing faster than other new hyip program.

i am hoping to observe this hyip having to pay but i believe majority associated with investors will certainly prefer short term investment hyips where they can certainly earn an excellent rate of interest as compared to this hiyp. i are also certainly not making expense here because i'm sure we can make good take advantage of other hyips as compared to it.

The script used for this program is so professional,the site is secured,the program has only one plan which would make the admin to be able to focus on the program,but where the problem is,3% as the daily roi for 70 days is not in any way sustainable,I guess principal would not be returned,if it is not returned that means the program should be able to complete a round

total rate of interest from hyp;s plan is 108% which is high and i don't hyip's admin is able to pay the idea for reasonable length of time and also this hyip is one day old along with spent whole day like a legit. but i think now this specific hyip will never be remain less hazardous because these kind of hyip never pay for more than 1 day.

Not bad 3% daily for 70 days means that is really a profitable investment plans here , and i have just checked the site and good to see the site have a very good script and as well the site is having a strong ssl connectivity that is really an advantage to the site . Happy to see all the monitors are with the paying status .

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

This some how is good to know that this site is protected but for how long this site is going to pay that's another story. I do hope that in the long run I can earn good amount of money in here. I know that investing in a site like this one is good. But if we can make good income in here then the better. So far so good that this site is paying and I'm hoping that if we can make good plan in here we can some how make some good profit in here and 10 dollars is high but I think its manageable as well.

3% daily is sure reasonable but i just hope the admin of the program will sustain this program for long.i think the total return being offered by the admin of the program is high and i think investors need to be very careful with this program and investors carefully, i will have loved if the admin of the program has added more security to this program.

but we musn't forget that optiearn also listed in some hyip monitors, include some big hyip monitors like MNO or InvestTracing. and so far it seems great to see this program has been online for some days up to now and also have paying status not only in hyip monitors but in other site and for some investors too