Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FairyFunds - fairyfunds.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fairy Funds is a special program for individuals and small businesses interested in reliable investing opportunities bringing lightning fast profits without the requirement of large investments. You have demanded a program where everyone could participate in, we have developed it for you and it's working great now and will continue for a very long time. There is no doubt that internet businesses will be growing during the next few years and it will be growing very rapidly, thus, there is no doubt our business and profits will keep on growing in the following years to come. Over the years we have seen a number of instances in the financial services industry where a firm is unable, due to its financial circumstances, to return investors' investments or money. And people have suffered significant losses, in some cases their life savings. At Fairy Funds we will never let you down, that is why we want our relationship with you to be a partnership based on confidence and trust. We try to conduct our business with you in a fair and reasonable way. Our program has been constructed to earn the smallest of investors the largest returns possible on their investments in the shortest possible time. We have a reserve insurance funds that will guarantee your initial deposit.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Amount Bracket Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 106.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 108.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 112.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 120.00

75% Daily for 2 Days

Plan Amount Bracket Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $500 55.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 57.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 59.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 66.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 75.00

300% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $500 130.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 160.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 220.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 300.00

500% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $500 180.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 230.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 300.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 390.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $30,000 500.00

Accept :LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Join FairyFunds here

i am glad this program now spread so fast, i mean there are lot of hyip investors that visit this site and also some of them decide to invest here. and from my own searching about this site, i find that fairyfunds has been listed in more than 5 hyip monitors but for all of that hyip monitors, this site status is waiting for now.

nicely the actual piece of script used by this kind of hyip is pretty great and also appears to be quite expensive ddos ssl security in addition added in by means of admin within this hyip i think admin may possibly pay persons for a lot of times since they have put in a large amount within his or her hyip i really please don't think he will do scam ahead of accomplishing his or her investment goal.

This is the most common script that I know right now. If you don't know this script or familiar with this script then you are not a hyip investors at all. I guess in one out of ten hyip sites that open each week one is using this kind of script and this kind of plan. They just chance some figures but over all this is the same script. If my memory is correct this type of script is only cost 250 dollars more or less and the older this script goes the cheaper it become.

Noe of the investment plans is trust table to invest with . All the investment plans have a very high roi and that is really not reasonable to pay by the admin of this program . In my opinion he is just trying to cheat the investors by showing attractive returns to the investors . but i am sure that investors think before they invest and they don't fall onto it .

the script utilised by this hyip is very nice as well as looks pricey. ddos ssl safeguard also additional by admin on this hyip. i think admin might pay people for a lot of days because he has invested a large amount in his or her hyip and so i dont think he'll do fraud before attaining his investment target.

There is no business in this world here can make RoI as high as 500% in every 10 days investment. It is not reasonable at all and beyond our mind. The Admin of this HYIP will not be able to pay the investors that much. We can not imagine how fast this kind of HYIP can sustain in the business

• 2 weeks later...

Today i got payment from this program. I have joined it since first day, i think admin is very good at managing his cashflow. I believe that this site will survive for a long time, may be 2 months. Beside RCB is very good, i find some monitors offer high rcb, it means investors can get more ROI. I will deposit this site until it close

i planned to join this one yesterday when i saw it in one of the results when i searched google for some legit hyip but when

i saw some negative feedback i changed my mind.. :P almost all hyip are legit for few days then turn into scam sooner or later..

• 3 weeks later...

the site provide high profit return in short term period and actually is good place for investors applies hit and run investment method. but because the site already run for few days, maybe not safe anymore if investors keep decide to make invest even though will use hit and run method. because the site currently maybe near to scam period.

too many offerings provided by the admin to its investors and I am very sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long period of time and I am just sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors with a relatively short time, after which the admin will never provide payment again all the new investors invest their money in this program

too many offerings provided by the admin to its investors and I am very sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long period of time and I am just sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors with a relatively short time, after which the admin will never provide payment again all the new investors invest their money in this program

i guess you get this one wrong,the program has being running online for 37 days now and i guess the program has kinda proof you wrong when you said the program will stay around for long.i cant believe the program will last this long anyway but to be sincere i can only advise invest with other better because no one can tell when this one will run