Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payingprofits - Payingprofits.biz

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Welcome to payingprofits.biz

We are proud to introduce you on our private capital investment management company. Paying profits is a investment service of the highest-quality and was established to meet all your needs from online home based investments.

We aim to become an industry leader by extending our services and expertise to the small investor by offering investment opportunities online to internet users worldwide. Our main investment plans offer guaranteed profitable returns.

The staff at Paying Profits has considerable trading experience and standards of client care: Our goal is to offer transparency and integrity, to inspire trust and comfort, thus enabling us to build solid long-term relationships with our clients.

Plan:

114% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 107.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 114.00

150% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 120.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 125.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 150.00

200% after 14 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 150.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 160.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 180.00

Plan 4 $1,000 - $10,000 200.00

300% after 3 days

Plan 1 $501 - $10,000 300.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

SolidTrustPay

Join Here

since this program is a new program i think the only thing that we can do for now is waiting since there is no proof if this program become a paying program, the plans with rates that admin tabled here for sure will become a good thing in future, even it is too much and unreasonable but i am sure they can pay us even not that long

It can also be a good time to invest because we can say that it's just newly lauch and you will be surely an early bird in here so which means the chances of earning in here is high if you going to invest at this moment because usually HYIP is paying at its first running days and I rarely see which is totally scam.

i think it was far better for this particular hiyp if they offered some day plan at the same time. 2 days plan can be very good nevertheless it has simply no such capacity to attract people. it puts doubts planned whether we are get compensated by this particular hyip or not. otherwise let see how much occasion hyip will remain paying.