Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greater-money - Greater-money.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We present our new investment project GreAter-Money! Our main goal is to help you to earn without any effort! All you need to do - is to choose the tariff plan and make a deposit! After a certain time, your account will be credited with interest and principal balance. Now we will briefly tell you about our company and its main advantages? Company GreAter-Money has a long experience in the field of currency trading in the market «Forex». The staff consists of experienced and professional traders and analysts have repeatedly proved in practice its unique qualities and skills. We provide investment services in the most customer-friendly manner. For our customers have developed four unique investment plan.

Plan:

plans.gif

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Qiwi

Join Greater-money here

all in russian and also their first plan offered nice interest rate for me and many investors, also their minimum deposit is low, only $5 per deposit, it is so bad to see this program don't have much hyip monitoring site that monitors this site until now, i hope they could added at least 5 hyip monitors

I don't understand the language. I'm just wondering why there is no translator built in the page so that we can easily change the language. The Admin seems not targeting any investors from the other countries becuase the Language is russian and the whole world is a market so must use English according to get more investors.

ROI after 1 day is 20% so that we will probably earn 1$ revenue if we have now invested 5$ right here. i do not think it's reasonable since earning such take advantage of such lower amount is excessive difficult. i do not think this hyip will probably sustain for very long time.