Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Acronsolutions - Acronsolutions.com

xetang

Acron Solutions Program is the way to take advantage of the foreign exchange market regardless of your knowledge of the market or trading ability. Through the program, Acron Solutions delivers some of the best foreign exchange traders in the world, called Trade Leaders. Each Trade Leader has passed our rigorous due diligence process including live monitoring of performance and risk management.

5% DAILY PROFIT FOR 28 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

$10 - $28,000 5.00

6% DAILY PROFIT FOR 28 DAYS

$100 - $28,000 6.00

7.5% DAILY PROFIT FOR 28 DAYS

$250 - $28,000 7.50

8.5% DAILY PROFIT FOR 28 DAYS

$500 - $28,000 8.50

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Registrar NAMESILO, LLC

Created 2013-03-10

Expire 2014-03-10

NS NS1.CLOUDNS.NET NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM NS2.CLOUDNS.NET NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM NS1.CLOUDNS.NET NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM NS2.CLOUDNS.NE

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://acronsolutions.com/

admin seems to provide excellent deals because of the benefits to be obtained in accordance with the time period specified in making profits and deposit the prescribed minimum number is not too high and I think the program is a pretty good place for investors to invest

actually i don't put much trust for this site, even they offered quite reasonable rates but this program only pay about more than $100 up to now, it seems this program doesn't meet my expectations, and i agree with posters above me this site offered achievable minimum deposit

Perhaps you get used to seeing the statistic of those day plan term, because this is very different plan first of all the plan term is a long term, secondly the running days is just one so you can't expect to see thousands of dollars in the paid out. As for me it's just fine, seeing the total withdraw then the total deposited seems this will last.

based on stats they have already paid some amount to investors but i really could not observed any hyip computer monitors which show it while paying. but only as a consequence of such stats we are hopeful hyip monitors will confirm it while paying right.

• 2 weeks later...

Effectively script will be protected Ddos and Ssl and quite nice to discover that this specific hiyp got an investment of 20000$ and already settled 7000+ dollars likewise. this is fairly nice point about it. I found too many monitors which can be showing this as paying. i made our minds up to have a chance here. I wish to be succeeded.