Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable-investment - stable-investment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Stable Investment Company is a financial institution with a long experience in the trade currency instruments in foreign exchange "Forex". Our company employs only highly skilled traders and analysts. Their professional work can guarantee you a daily profit and return your deposit. Choose one of our investment plans and to receives profit every day!

Plan:

Stable Invest Plan 1

Up to 1.5% daily

Min 10$

Profit Daily

Return After 5 Days

Stable Invest Plan 2

Up to 1.8% daily

Profit Daily

Min10$

Return After 15 Days

Stable Invest Plan 3

Up to 2.1% daily

Min10$

Profit Daily

Deposit Return After 30 Days

Stable Invest Plan 4

Up to 2.4% daily

Min10$

Profit Daily

Deposit Return After 60 Days

Accept: LR, PM

Join Stable-investment here

your hyip appears to be stable along with looks safe to the investments. i choose to select first plan since its duration is extremely low plus the roi to be had in it's not at all much low as compared with other options. which is an excellent advantage regarding investors.

up to 1,5% i think the rate here are dynamic, for all kind of plan have different plan's rate and all of them are dynamic too, it seems that they depend on trading, so i can trust them for a while, but with minimum deposit like this i am sure that many investors will choose this program, since it is easy to reach that deposit amount

lower investments will be rather substantial as well as I will be uncertain many shareholders would courageous to invest these types of amount of cash in this particular hyip. during other aspect, this website supplying substantial and never reasonable regular interest. invest substantial quantity to purchase this kind of risky hyip will not likely value by any means

up to 1,5% i think the rate here are dynamic, for all kind of plan have different plan's rate and all of them are dynamic too, it seems that they depend on trading, so i can trust them for a while, but with minimum deposit like this i am sure that many investors will choose this program, since it is easy to reach that deposit amount

I don't think that as your idea is correct because if look at their plans, we too can see that it is very low with only 1.5% per day while other same sites always have rate is higher very many, their plans are too very short but site is offering only interest without including principal and it only is paid out at end of plan, it is not reasonable in all and I don't think that this program will attract more investors

The web layout and design plus the scripting are exactly like a program that scammed investors sometimes ago. Truly one must thread softly here. I do not trust this program. Also one need pay attention to the rating status given by goldpoll (a credible monitor) 'not paid'. There are also many contradictory statistics on the monitors and its site. Investors must be careful!

If Goldpoll approved for this program with bad status, I think that this will be not good place for investing because really we too can see that they have calculate so that keep fund of investors at end of plan and it is very risk for fund of investors when they only receiving 1.5% per day here. Although I too just check again status of monitors and see that almost is in status "Paying", but we too need to be careful with this program because site too have ran 8 days already

this program has being running online for 8 days now and it good to see the number of high monitors that invest with this program already,i think this program can be safe for hyip investor to invest,moreover the admin of this program is running the program on a security,i see not reason why the admin cant let the program last long.daily return offered is very reasonale

Though they have 4 investment plans the best part is all the investment plans are having the same minimum investment amount that is really a very good advantage of this program . I am just expecting to see some monitors ratings to this program but i cant find any monitors ratings in the site till now . lets hope to see them soon .

admin is very good at giving investors an offer to his mind I'm sure the admin promised benefits will be paid both to investors who invest in this program and the period of time specified in creating profits is not too long, I think this program is a very better to invest

It is clear that this site has many features that make it able to attract investors, I see here good design and stable profit plans, clear that the admin wants to continue for a long time already, I think it's able to do that, the site began to attract investors already , I see many investors received the payment from this program during the last hours .

Just good to be a hyip monitoring site as you really can earn good amount of money in hyip investing without really spending much time and money. I guess most hyip monitoring sites actually don't have actual investments rather its a free investments for a hyip sites and that means instead of hyip monitoring site investing in that hyip site they been paid by hyip admin for advertisement space and they also earn commission when they get referrals. So for me that is no loss in hyip monitoring sites.

I think this is quite safe for investment as admin is successfully manage this hyip still now and able to pay all members.and admin added some good qualitative hyip-monitors which expose admin's hard work for running this hyip.I think this is safe place for invest money.

if i waned to invest in this program i will chose the firs plans that roi 1.80% is really looking very good for low time period an after getting the payment try for plan four,but the minimum deposit is very high that low investors cant invest high amount in the hyip programs and i have impressed by seeing the newly hyip script

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here is the Stable-Investment Review according to me

Site Design ==Cool with user Friendly Themes

Plans= Seems to be pretty legit ans stable

Proofs == has a Lot of proofs in variety of payment processors

Investment Suggestion= Well i suggest that start investing with average money and if success continue with huge amounts

Ratings [out of 10 ] ==7

I really do like to make good income in a hyip site but right now I don't think its good to invest in here. this site is really good and paying right now but my concern is can we reach bep in here? Because what is the use of getting some payments back if we don't end up getting BEP? As long we don't get bep we actually don't make profit yet. That's why for me its important that we get bep first.

About time, I see that this is program enough good for a trying, becase too can see that they are offering sustainable plan and site too have defined that this is good place to invest when it have ran up to 54 days already that almost monitors still approving for them with status "Paying", I will not be surprise if site can run longer and pay out good for all investors when have very many payment proofs here

Very happy to see that admin is still paying the investors , I have seen that this program is online since a very long time and today its 50 days staying online . and there are no complaints about this program and admin is still paying the investors that is really appreciable . The investment plans are also very reasonable to pay by admin .