Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pipsearn - pipsearn.com/blog/

UMOFX IB

This is a paid to post blog based on Forex and it is the first ever blog that is paying to post and comment.

The IB Blog sponsored by UMOFX offers you to get Reward for Posting. You can get trading bonus for each of your post made at blog.

Points per Post = 20

Points per Comment = 20

100 points = $1

You can request payment Twice a month. You can request any amount you earn through posting and making comments to posts in Blog

It is a great opportunity for those who want Free bonus for trading and make profits.

You can check the FAQ Section

Register Here

we go here web page we by no means join forex primarily based publishing web page i like the charges for submit as well as comments we could obtain very easily $1 by means of publishing for pay out very good establishments on the people simply because they paid out double throughout month let me surely join this great site thanks for sharing.

i can tell this forum will really struggle to get members that will like the give the program a trial,i dont think much people like the idea of paying in a forum and using the money to trade.i guess the admin of the program should have find a compromise position to make poster and trader to earn from the program.maybe the admin might consider that later.

i can tell this forum will really struggle to get members that will like the give the program a trial,i dont think much people like the idea of paying in a forum and using the money to trade.i guess the admin of the program should have find a compromise position to make poster and trader to earn from the program.maybe the admin might consider that later.

is there something wrong with that? in fact you want to learn how to trading in forex and not only post as wannabe trader and then get the money after make some posts here, i think this way is good for people who really want to learn about forex and want to practice forex. the rate is good enough for me

• 4 weeks later...