Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BriscoFund - briscofund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Brisco Fund is a legally registered global investment company which gives you the opportunity to safely invest and earn quality, reliable and sustainable returns without prior trading knowledge. We indirectly give you access to the global investment market (Forex market, Gold & Silver & Precious Metals & stock market).

Plan:

1.6% DAILY FOR 250 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Novice $10 - $500 1.60

1.8% DAILY FOR 250

Beginners Plan $501 - $3,000 1.80

2.5% DAILY FOR 250 DAYS

Advanced Plan $3,001 - $7,000 2.50

3.5% DAILY FOR 250 DAYS

Professional Plan $7,001 - $50,000 3.50

accept : LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join BriscoFund here

this is another reasonable program offering investors a reasonable return,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is total reasonable and reachable, i believe the program has worth it takes to sustain the return being offered by the admin of the program,good to see the program is having good suport from hyip investors.

this hyip program dedicated to long term investors who search stability profit income from long term duration. with reasonable daily interest rate provided, can be sure the hyip will sustainable or able to last long paying. here, in the end of investment term, the principal money will give back to investors.

• 1 month later...

well i discovered this hyip very hazardous in light of the fact that they have offered exceptionally long duration plans and our principle will be paid back after 250 days.I dont think it will complete its plans .Other thing is that 250 days is not same period.It will take more than 300 days due to weekends.

• 4 weeks later...

Brisco fund has SSL security by Global Sign as well as ddos protection from Cloudflare, they included social platforms like Facebook and Twitter accounts have been added on their sites, custom calculator has been added too, its been successfully active for more than two months, now.

Brisco Fund looks like a professional program worth give a try, of course the plan term is too long for a 250 days, but the daily ROI of 1.6% minimum is possible to make it successful for at least early investors, reach BEP or start receiving real profits on investment, maximum 8% referral commission can bring lot promoters to them.

Its really good to find out that site is online from over 60 days but very sorry so that site is breaking trust of investors because it is paying only some members.My friend has invested money here but not received any payment yet.A hyip monitor has also declared it as scam.So i think we should skip this site.

First webinar coming, this Wednesday, for invitations contact Skype support ! here is the announcement from the admin regarding the webinar.

Our first webinar

We’re pleased to announce you that our first webinar will take place on Wednesday, 15.05.2013 at 10 AM PST(USA)/6 PM London time zone. For invitations please click on skype icon (left side of our site, right under Live Chat icon) and ask our support girl from there to add you on the list. It will be a FAQ webinar first (a “How to use our site” webinar) with our head of support girl (Julie) live there answering all questions you might have. The next webinar will take place a little later this week with Tim (our CEO assistant) live presenting trading proves from our traders team. We will announce the next one as soon as we will have setup an exact date and hour for it.

Amanda

More information was merged, in which it is clearly stated that only invitations can be obtained through Skype room but not the webinar taking place on Skype actually, we can ask them any questions during the webinar also in the next webinar later one week, they will present trading proofs from the trading team of the program.

Brisco fund can be a reliable long term program in the long run, since the term of their plans is 250 days, that is about eight months and the principal will be returned at the end of the deposit term, we can bother about that deposit return in case if the program really could manage to stay active for such a long time of eight months.

Latest news update from the program regarding the recorded webinar link to be posted on their site and new internal transfer feature added in member are today !

First webinar and new feature added

Today we had our first webinar. For anybody that couldn’t attend it we will post it recorded on our site soon (as soon as we process it). Got a lots of new great ideas from our members questions and one of them we already added as a new feature on our site. We added the option of “Internal Transfer” in members area. It’s kind of PIF (Pay It Forward) feature but a little different. From now on any member can transfer from their Account Balance any amount they want to their referrals or friends inside BriscoFund. After that their referrals or friends can use those amounts (that will appear in their own Account balances) to invest with us (make new deposits). I really hope you will enjoy this as it came from your ideas.

Amanda. BriscoFund.

A special page is allocated in the program to watch the recorded webinar which is really impressive improvement in the program ! link to the video is announced too !

Recorded webinar added

We have added on our site the recorded first webinar and we will add also other FAQ videos that Julie (our Head of support) has been made. Hope you will like them. Here is the link to videos page from our site:

https://www.briscofund.com/?a=cust&page=videos

Please enjoy them!

Regards, Amanda

So there is webinar, well i think that will have few effect especially for someone who invested here only for purpose to gain profit, but for somoene who want to gain more refferals i think they can use this webinar as the proof that this program is truly a legit program, i think that way will work for mostly newbies.

This recorded webinar was 50 minutes long, due to the illness of the main admin, Amanda, someone else handled the webinar and discussed main features of the program, a team of the program answered all questions from investors, first webinar went quite successful as the team made every effort to discuss the program features.

Investors always look forward to see if the admin has been taking efforts in improving the program or not, and it is really good to see more features like special pages for watching the recorded webinar etc are impressive features in here, even more webinars to conduct in coming few weeks, this is what the admin mentioned recently.

As per the latest report from investors in here, Brisco Fund has processed today's withdrawals in less than one hour after it getting placed, which can be considered quite fast payment from the active admin, it has great support on MNO from potential investors, who post their proofs and comments within the shoutbox itself.

looks like a long-term investment program is not a good enough place for investors to invest, because the period of time determined by the admin to make a profit too long and the benefits offered are too high and I'm sure the admin would not have been able to run with a very long time and provide payments to investors until the end of the time limit for making such gains