Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ad2million-ad2million.com

Am happy for you,djfritz,since reaching bep isn't an easy task.Well,i would have registered and invest here since last weeks,but anytime i tried to registered,some codes are shown in front of my screen,i really don't know if it's a problem from my server or them.But am just getting skeptical since it's real money i will be investing with them.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: March 31, 2011 12:45:57 PM

* Amount Sent: $13.00 USD

* Sender Name: ad2million.com

* Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

* Reference Number: D591B-4F796-C80DA

Am happy for you,djfritz,since reaching bep isn't an easy task.Well,i would have registered and invest here since last weeks,but anytime i tried to registered,some codes are shown in front of my screen,i really don't know if it's a problem from my server or them.But am just getting skeptical since it's real money i will be investing with them.

Thanks legend, yeah there are times that I also encountered problems in accessing the site, maybe what you had experienced is due to server problems. But you can always try anytime, always remember the golden rule in investment :)

Alot of people have been complaining regarding the slow payouts, from my end my last payment was made just within the said timeframe which is 5 working days. But based on the signs, brace yourself for other changes that might happen in ad2million.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Congratulations, you have earned a bonus referral commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral **censored** has repurchased $ 30.00 and

you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.60!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Even though i got problem here because of their forced testimonial submission, I cannot cashout until they will approve my testimonial and it took more than 5 days so I wrote another testimonial so I can cashout and then I cashed out last night. I hope they will pay me before the 7th day from my request:(

Even though i got problem here because of their forced testimonial submission, I cannot cashout until they will approve my testimonial and it took more than 5 days so I wrote another testimonial so I can cashout and then I cashed out last night. I hope they will pay me before the 7th day from my request:(

Geez! I'm about to join ad2million but it seems like it's starting to have some sort of problem now! I hope they'll fix it sooner!

As of now I am still waiting for ad2million payment which I requested 4 days ago. I hope I will be paid tomorrow or the next days. since I really need AP money to pay my friend. I think also by tomorrow I can have $10 already in my balance and i can withdraw again :)

i can do nothing else here but wait until my payment arrived. i am waiting for 12 days now and my money is not here yet. i hope i wont need to send a ticket just so i can get it. but i still hope for this one. just one more payment and i'll be contented already. :(

i sent support ticket to admin this morning saying that they should return or credit back my pending withdrawal of $11 which is less than $20 so I can withdraw again $25 now.:( but still they reply too late in support tickets. its like snail mail>:) so I'll just wait.

PAID.gif

Payment Details

* Date: May 02, 2011 10:54:50 PM

* Amount Sent: $21.00 USD

* Reference Number: 478FB-F51D0-379B4

Thanks.gif

you are lucky nehm you got paid already I still need to wait around 2 weeks to get 2 pending payments here . hopefully I will also be paid here and I also hope Admin won't requrie me to purchase AP positions hahahaha.. Anyway if she requires me so, I can't do anything but to abide.:(

though i have some pending payments in ad2million, and i feel bored waiting for it. still I am happy to see payment proofs posted in forums by members. these proofs help a lot for us to be hopeful for our payment :) will somehow make doubts to be reduced and fear to be alleviated. :)

Payment Details

Date: May 08, 2011 10:41:46 PM

Amount Sent: $24.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: 19B5C-0648C-DD0B9

Payment Details

* Date: May 09, 2011 11:13:40 PM

* Amount Sent: $21.00 USD

* Reference Number: F6992-2E9B0-60DDF