- Free Premium account for the first 5000 members

- Free $ 1,50 purchase balance for first 5000 members

- Earn up to $ 0,04 per click

- Earn up to $ 0,034 per ref click

- Guaranteed ads daily

- Minimum payout $ 2 for Premium and Elite $ 1 for Ultimate and Investor

- No investment required

banner1.png

High profit seems like no profit in here. I don't know but theirs just too many scam ptc site right now and I do feel that its owned by the same admin. Just commonsense dictates that theirs no way a site like this one can get some advertisers and charge those advertisers mor than 3 cents per click if that advertisers can advertise in a much popular ptc site that only charge less than a cent per click.

even the rate is not that high but we can click so many ads here per day, and that means we will earn a lot of money here but one thing that bugging me until now is their no deposit before cashout i think this is as a good thing but sooner or later they will change their own rules if they keep this rules

Chance are if you going to upgrade in here you going to end up getting scammed by this site. I really don't know if its worth it to try to upgrade in here for me this site is just too cheap for me to upgrade. Why spend money to upgrade if you can spend the same amount of money to open a buxhost site? that's why for me its better just to click than to upgrade and if you have money to upgrade then its better just to open and run your own ptc site.