Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

American Dream Inc - american-dream-inc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Are you looking for a reliable place to have your money invested with, easily accessible, secure and with good returns on investments unlike banks? AMERICAN DREAM may become your solution to the problem. We are an international investment company operating everywhere in the world. Due to the fact that we are serving our customers online with fully equipped and secured investment platform, we are open for anyone with an Internet access, bank account or an account in one of the payment processors we accept.

Plan:

131% After 1 days

Plan Spent Amount, $ Profit, %

Plan 1 10 - 5.990 104.00

Plan 2 6.000 - 100.000 131.00

251% After 7 days

Plan 3 10 - 5.990 132.00

Plan 4 6.000 - 100.000 251.00

601% After 15 days

Plan 5 10 - 5.990 180.00

Plan 6 6.000 - 100.000 601.00

6001% After 45 days

Plan 7 3000 - 100.000 6001.00

300% After 3 days

VIP 300% 6000 - 100.000 300.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join American Dream Inc here

this site presentation is good enough for us, it will make investors want to spend some bucks for this site, and from what i see that admin use licensed and unique script also with good template, but what i see here just like many other short term program, it seems this program only can stay up to 2 weeks

inside of first plan INTEREST RATES is good but also in last plan they're paying 300% profits after only 1 day which is very extremely hard to generate. i think we need to wait for years to observe its paying out status by simply monitors next make financial commitment.

i guess early investors will have being able to get something from this program,i dont see this program as a safe program for any hyip investors to invest with despite the paying status the program might be having now,the program has being running online for 3 days and the admin of the program might be preparing to make a run on investors investment.

That's right,programs like this doesn't stay up for a long time,the program is actually in SEM now and i would also not be advising any investor to invest in this program at this juncture,the best thing that i can do to this program is just to sit,relax and watch how this program operates

Nice to see proof of payments but seriously? 131% in one day? I don't know how this site can sustain and maintain its paying in here but I doubt it. I doubt that its going to pay at all. One thing I'm sure this site can turn to scam in matter of few days only but if its paying I guess its doing selective payments as its seems the only proof of payments that I see come from a hyip monitoring site.

To be frank the script of the site is really very impressive and i am sure that many of the investors will be just attract towards the site because they even have ssl layer protection .

But when i look into the sites investment plans i am not at all happy because all the investment plans are not at all safe to invest .