Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jamangroup - jamangroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Jupiter Asset Management Group Limited was registered on 09 Mar 2007 - company number: 06150193. We are a focused, active asset manager with a well-known brand and an established track record, seeking to add value for clients through the delivery of investment outperformance over the medium to long term.

Plan:

106% - 120% after 1 day

250% after 3 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join jamangroup here

I think this program is sustainable, considering the ROI at 106% (i.e 6%). It's less than a day and already has about 5 monitors on its radar with 1 rating as paying (though I do not understand the rationale behind this) while others rate as 'waiting'. I just hope to see payment proofs.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/jamangroup.com?final=1

This program has mixed outcome in a few monitors so i guess its not really 100% safe to invest in here. The program also promises a high ROi which isn't very stable for the program's lifespan and can't be sustainable in the long run. A hit and run strategy should be good for the investors in here.

6% for one days is good enough but from what i see in some monitors, this site status is mixed, i don't know what i have to say after this. it seems this program is not that safe. i advice any investors here to be careful, and for now to hold their own desire to invest and gain profit here

@koko: i don't know how short is this site in your own opinion but i think this program will only stay for less than 7 days, if they can pass it then it will be a very great performance for them, i reach this conclusion after do some analyzation with their plan's rate and estimation how much admin pay investors and how much admin get from investors

effectively this hiyp appears suspicious because yesterday night it had been showing it has compensated only 3. 67$ however now 50 % of deposited sum paid in order to investors even so the trading days and nights was off. is this particular mean that they're paying profits on end of the week???

the plan looks interesting and tempted because offering high profit in short term duration plan. but according to me, its only trap to attract newbie and greedy investors to make invest and even with huge amount. for experienced investors, they will not take this hyip as investment place option since possibility the hyip won't sustain long.

250% after 3 days

I think this is a clear evidence that we shall not invest in here. Theirs no way we can earn good amount of money in here. I know its hard to make good living in here. As we can just get scammed by this site. Unless your really think a hyip site like this one will going to pay 250% in three days. But I doubt it. I don't want to loss money in here at all. It's a waste of time if you ask me.

nicely we are not satisfied by means of that hyip want major investment decision already received because of it upon first morning however only 3.67$ settled to be able to investors i'll not necessarily consider it of the same quality indicator for investors i do think our nation wait for this standing associated with watches just before investing i am hoping that every new member received settled.

yeah,i guess this thread can be closed, i have checked with this program and i have seen from hyip monitors that the program did not pay hyip investors, i guess it best for investors ignore and check with this link to see that the program did not pay a dime to hyip investors..http://allmonitors.net/hyip/jamangroup.com