Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

chaoticbux - www.chaoticbux.com

starwar1508

good to see that member not necessary to make invest in order to get payment. usually ptc site that offer high per click rate set investment must rule to member. but maybe this site really set high advertisement package price and its why, able to give good per click rate to member while not need donation from their member in form of investment.

i quite like this unique completely new application in conjunction with framework this payments tend to be enough to help get clickers and a beneficial fork out constructed by your web page furthermore my business is imagining to partake of this website mainly because relief proof capabilities shown which it's getting some sort of dependable ptc.

10 cents per click? I think this is a clear sign that this site is a scam site. Theirs no way this site can pay 10 cents per click. Who going to advertise and pay a ptc site more than 10 cents per click if theirs an aurora ptc sites that they can pays less than a cent per click? So for me this site is a scam site. I doubt that ptc site like this one will going to pay unless admin of this site is foolish enough to pay its members at the rate of 10 cents per click.