Earn up to 0.03 per click

Earn up to 0.02 per ref click

Fast payout Minimum 1$.

Unlimited direct referral limit

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

PAYMENT PROCESSORS ACCEPTED

Payza, Paypal, LibertyReserve

http://www.seosbux.com/

I can see that this site offering good daily earing rate even for standard member. minimum payout also including low and without referral, I am sure free member able to reach it in short period of time. by the way, I see there are 3 payment proof available in proof page and it shows that the site in paying status.

website is kind of advantageous even so your cover just about every endorsement can be extremely cheaper in my opinion admin ought to convert in which along with close family friend it is advisable to attached several deal justification at the same time when the site is just not any scam site mainly because more recently you will discover a great number of scam web can be acquired.

3 cents is not a regular rate. I don't know about other clickers but if you ask me theirs no way this site is going to pay at all. I know its hard to make good income in ptc site and we can end up getting scammed in here so its better that we just going to forget about this site and not going to join this site at all. Don't waste your time and effort in here. I'm sure this site will going to turn to scam. I'm sure this site will be a dead site even before we get paid for our first request of payments.