Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GSA Onlineinvestments - gsa-onlineinvestments.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Walter Schulz.

I was once sitting by the fireplace at my house in Munich when I thought of my friends, successful businessmen, who were absolutely right when they told me that the future of business is in the Internet. I was also considered to be a quite successful businessman but I differed from my friends as I was very conservative. I can’t say that I was not an active Internet user, but I was not really optimistic about the global future of the net. But that evening I was struck by an idea that it was high time to think about the net business deals.

I decided to design an online investment system which would be profitable. By using it I would attract many investors and develop my own business. I wasn’t sure what I would call this project. But I was certain that it would be interesting for many people. All I had to consider was how to develop it.

Plan:

0.75% per day

15 business days

$5—$100 range

1.25% per day

20 business days

$100—$500 range

1.75% per day

30 business days

$500—$1000 range

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join GSA Onlineinvestments here

• Downvote 1

i think mostly investors only can invest in the first plan rather than in second plan or third plan, also with the lower rate many people will think it as one of the best place for them to invest, that is all. and i just think they will sustain longer because of what admin already afford like script of this site, and SSL protection.

No doubt it will be one of the best investment program because as we can see the roi the admin is offering is very reasonable to make an investment and i have seen that it is a very short period it is very much popular and as well the minimum investment is only $5 there so i am sure that most of investors will get attract to this program .

No doubt it will be one of the best investment program because as we can see the roi the admin is offering is very reasonable to make an investment and i have seen that it is a very short period it is very much popular and as well the minimum investment is only $5 there so i am sure that most of investors will get attract to this program .

you are right, that $5 here surely will attract investors, but it will be good if admin listed in more hyip monitors and also admin should promote this site in the other ptp forum or in some hyip forums, if admin can do it i am sure there will be boost traffic to their site and there will be higher conversion to become investors here

reasonable profit rate given in medium term duration and looks like the plan will make the hyip become last long. but before decide to make invest, still important to take wait and see approach because the site still not proven paying consistently yet. the hyip also not listed on hyip monitor site and to check the site reliability, investors should search payment proof report.

It's good to see that this program has been pinned here in DMT,this shows that the admin of the program is really promoting the program,the roi offered here is so reasonable and sustainable,the minimum deposit would also make so many investors to invest in the program

With the roi being offered by the admin, truly I do not see reasons this program should not be sustained. The first plan will attract greater investment because of the low minimum deposit of $5. I hope the admin exhibit commitment to the investors.

this site is paying for now, i just check thier status in some forums and hyip monitors, and it is good to see they are paying. about sustainable or not, we still cannot guarantee for it but i think until this week end this program must be pay all investors because i see cashflow of this site still don't make admin of this program in profit.

well there are various plans provided by this hyip yet except initial plan i really could not come across any plan in which we could make investment. most likely that this hiyp can continue fork out people for long period because the script is usually showing that will admin offers invested a big amount for making his hyip special.

Its impressive to see that this program has a sticky thread here and the plans are sustainable but hyips like this in which our profits is totally dependent on principal to be returned are very risky because if the admin doesn't return principal, investors will end up at great losses even if he completes a term. Let's expect that this hyip returns the principal in order for investors to be at profits.

what a great performance, i see this program has been paying for 6 days without any problem and complain from investors, and today i see some payment proofs shared too, i begin to think this program with all they have right now could attract more investors to invest in this program

1.25% per day

20 business days

I don't know but if I will get paid in here and I have extra money I prefer to invest in this plan. For me this is the best plan I can invest right now. So far so good that I see this site seems getting popular and paying. But of course 100 dollars investments is a big investments to risk in a hyip site like this one. And 20 business days means we need to take risk for a month before we can realize if we are making profit or not.

Hi! watch videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHzJcps3AY

Investment system for all and everybody

You have definitely heard about some profitable investment systems available for the chosen ones. Our system is even more profitable but its main benefit is that it is available for everyone. It doesn’t matter what social status you have, or where you are from. Think of the outcomes!

Even if you have no idea about the professional financial market!

Even if you have never done any business!

You can work in our system and make money!

I can still open the site but its seems the author of this thread did not return to update us if theirs payments or not. I'm hoping that we can earn good amount of money in here. I know that in the long run if this site is going to pay some how its going to last long because of its stable plan. But that's is if its going to pay. And right now I'm thinking that this site can either make us or break us. Since theirs no room for a hit and run in here.

this program is paying i just pass by some payment proofs in the other forums, and when i check their status in few hyip monitors their status still paying there, and some of my friend who invest here said this program still paying until now, and this program has been paying for about 10 days.

That's very correct,the program is currently paying,i have also seen payment proofs from this program in some forums,i just hope that the admin can continue to be paying till the program completes a round,the roi offered here doesn't make the program to safe or the thread been sticky doesn't make the program to be safe as well

It is nice when see that this program have ran completely a round with 15 days already and almost monitors still approving for them with status "Paying" but I too not surprise with this status because we too can see that they are offering a rate very reasonable and it is sustainable and it is good place so that big investors can put fund to invest. With small investors, I think that they will not have many benefit when invest here

Theirs a good 15 to 20 hyip monitoring site that say this site is paying and paying good right now and this site is running for 13 days now. In short this site is almost two weeks paying. Its plan its shortest plan is 15 business days so its not yet reach its first cycle. I'm just wondering if this site is going to continue paying after it reach its first cycle or just going to end up stop paying.

I think that it is not problem with monitors listed for this site because with more 30 monitors approving at this time, it showed that this is good site for investing when almost monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" and at this time, they too have ran completely first round and they still are paying out very good for to this time.

Yeah, that is true. The one 'waiting' monitor rating does mean little compared to above 20 monitors rating the program as paying. Having completed the first round showed the admin's commitment. But the latest rating showed their may be an impending danger with this program as some monitors are rating it as 'problem'. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/gsa-onlineinvestments.com?final=1

The big question is why is that hyip monitoring site status waiting? If that hyip site does not invest then of course its going to have a waiting status because its not going to get any payments if that hyip monitoring site does not make any investments. That's why we must first check why its has a waiting status so that we know what the site is all about. I do hope that in the long run I can make some profit as well.