Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

litefxfund - Litefxfund.com

obeconline

Multiple increase in investments Fast profitable transactions from 1 point Withdrawal of money without limits Wide opportunities for earnings Free account registration Confidentiality of your finances Up to 10% of profit No hidden payments and commissions Opening of account in 1 minute Start investing in 30 seconds Immediate money transfer to account Real time technical support Earn 5% Referral Commission Express options for investors No need to deposit before earning referral commission Precious metal contracts for investor Invest from $5-$2000 Get profit on MON-FRI.Principle Return after 80 days and Principle can be withdraw at any time with 20% fees.100% compounding available.Invest from $2001-$20000 Get profit on MON-FRI.Principle Return after 80 days and Principle can be withdraw at any time with 10% fees.100% compounding available.Invest from $20001-$50000 Get profit on everyday.Principle Return after 80 days and Principle can be withdraw at any time with 5% fees.100% compounding available. Your recipe of success with LiteFXFund.com: minimum deposit to start investing is 1 dollar only; maximum deposit at once is $50000 only; profit of clients up to 10% daily and it's not taxable; user-friendly, fail-safe and easy-to-use investment platform; transparency philosophy.

payouts: 3% to 5% Daily,100% compounding,Princip

mix/max deposit:$5 - $50000

referral bonus: 5

JOIN NOW: https://www.litefxfund.com/?refid=obeconline

i don't see any hyip monitors right now that really monitoring them, also i just see their site and seems surprised this kind of site have a good script also it seems their script is well secured by SSL and they have DDOS services to protect them from DDOS attack, aside of that thing their ROI's rate is truly profitable

though this program is long term program but i feel the program is offering too much,the program is offering a 3% daily and i think it kinda high for a long term program,the program is still new onnline and they havent started to paying any hyip monitors yet,i think the program is gonna try and sustain the plan they are offering for few day before the admin of the might take a run on investor

Seems to be a decent plan offered from this investment program, though as our fellow posters said here it has not monitoring just yet so basically we can't say right now if it is really fully safe to invest on it or not.

it is 3 days ago posts, and you believe without check it? c'mon, this site now monitoring by some hyip monitors, one of them is http://www.hyipexplorer.com/litefxfund_6711/ , you can check that their status there is waiting, even like that i think it is quite good to invest here right now because they have been monitoring by some good hyip monitors, so they have low chance to scam sooner