Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Swiss Invest Fund - swissinvestfund.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Swiss Invest Fund

468x68.gif

Originally Posted by Swiss Invest Fund

We'll change your mind about investment industry forever - waiting both us and you is over, after enormous work we finally launch our online investment platform.

Swiss Invest Fund is outstanding investment platform, the quality you've come to expect here is especially created for very select group of investors who need to make a secure and profitable source of real net income.

No wonder that we have achieved remarkable results, but still day after day we want to move forward then any other. We provide elite class service what meets demands of any investor. Our main goal is long lasting both dynamic and stable growth together with our investors.

This is the opportunity you've been waiting for and now is your moment!

Start Feb 18, 2013

Plans:

“BASIC” with daily interest rate 1.6% for 90 days, minimal investment $10.00.

“ADVANCED” with daily interest rate 2.0% for 90 days, minimal investment $251.00.

“PREMIUM” with daily interest rate 4.8% for 30 days, minimal investment $501.00.

In plan "BASIC" and "ADVANCED" principal is paid back after plan is finished, in plan "PREMIUM" principal is included in daily interest.

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / EgoPay / PexPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL - COMODO CA Limited

-Referral commission: 6%-9%

-Unique Design

-Custom Script

-Manual Withdraw

Link to view and register ==>>>

what an awesome template, and also i think admin use customized scripts here that increase investor's trust plus that their plans i mean the first plan which easier to access is stable enough to pay investors, refferal bonus here is good for investors and i am sure many promoter will try to promote them.

i really like the design of this program, i find the program attractive and i think the program should be able to sustain the term and plan they are offering investors for the number of days on the plan of the program,though the program is secured,so i dont think hacker can distub the program and the daily return being offered by the admin of the program is also reasonable.

My concern is not really if this site turn out to be payign as I'm sure this site will turn out to be paying. But one thing I don't think its going to happen is that this site is going to last long enough for us to get bep in here. Just look at the site plan and you will see its long term and usually a hyip site that has long term does not matter if its paying for a month if its has 90 days plan as you can't still reach bep in 30 days.

• 3 weeks later...

From the thread starter, this investment program started since 18th Feb, and I believe it must be paying before this could be posted here. However, the ROI as tabled here in plan 1 is sustainable but the long duration before BEP is reach would make investors reluctant. Plan 2 and 3 are unlikely to receive patronage because of the high minimum deposits.

Really good to see the site ratings with the Paying status from most of the monitors and i am really happy that the admin of the site have started paying the investors . since it is a short term investment site and hourly programs so i think this will not be staying online for a long time so its better to try it out when it is having the paying status .

• 4 weeks later...

the status of this program is beginning to change gradually with hyip monitors,i dont think the program is safe anymore,i check with the program and i saw that some hyip monitors are not having the program with problem,waiting and few with not paying,though majority of them still have the program with paying but i think the admin might have started selective payment.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/swissinvestfund.com/

admin has been running in a long time but I still do not know whether either admin in providing payments to the investor because I see the admin has a payment status is still doubtful and I think we have to look for information that is absolutely clear about the status of payments contained in this program before we invest

i haves seen this program is getting top rate in the paying status in hyip programs an i hope this program has running from long time in the online an i think admin is still paying the payments to the investor then we can invest some amount with good plan without any risk an there are many partners are provide with this program then i think i can say clearly in paying status