Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Natotrade - natotrade.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

http://natotrade.com

Welcome to NATO Trade

NATO Trade is a financial management institution which offers a consistent capital growth through professional account management, superior analytical technology, 24 hour cutting edge forex trading and portfolio management. As a result of careful planning, with a burning desire to achieve one goal aimed at producing a long term investment project that offers great returns through professional approach and security, NATO Trade was estabished.

Investment Plans:

25%-30% Daily Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 25.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 26.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 27.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 28.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $7,000 29.00

Plan 6 $7,001 - $10,000 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

Long Term

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 1.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://natotrade.com

this program have 2 kind of plans, first short term plan and the other is long term plan, i think this short term plan is too much risky for investors, that high rates actually not good for us especially for tiny investors and for short term plans, we can reach BEP only in 4 days, but i think that is not enough to make this site sustainable

this new program is having a paying status already,i think the admin of the program has being some kinda refferal commission with some of the hyip monitrs that have invest with the program,i think the admin of the program might be able to sustain the program for few days.but i think nivestors need to becareful investing with this program

Hmm even me am confuse about this one from my prediction but I do hope that the program will just pay for some time online its better for us to take advantages of the program at this initial stage as well and the referal commission is also good.

this program has been paying for 3 days :D and there are few hyip monitors that monitoring this site. even like that we should be aware that they have short term plan, even they can pass 3 days it still don't have any guarantee that admin will stay longer to pay all investors of this site