Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investhourly - investhourly.info

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

investhourly.info company is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. investhourly.info opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money.

Plan:

102% after 1 hour (instant withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $249 102.00

115% after 1 hour (instant withdrawal)

Plan 1 $250 - $499 115.00

130% after 1 hour (instant withdrawal)

Plan 1 $500 - $999 130.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Investhourly here

102% after 1 hour and because 100% is principal, then the nett profit is 2% for 1 hour. if 2% rate is for 1 day, I am sure that the site will able to sustain long because its reasonable. but if 2% given after 1 hour, can be sure it won't lead the hyip able to last long because its very high and not reasonable at all.

i was very surprised to se that this program is paying investors,the program has being running onlien for 5 days now and the hourly program has being able to sustain payment that long, i think the admin of this program is trying to gather more investors to the program before the admin of the of the program will make a run on investors investment,hourly program are not to be trusted even with paying status.

Its funny that this site has hourly plan but the rate is low. I don't know but I don't think its good idea to invest in here even though the rate is low. I really don't think its going to last long at all. An hourly hyip site is an hourly hyip site and its really does not matter if its going to turn to scam now or not. What matter is that we must avoid this site at all cost right now.

I am visit the site back and found that there are many of hyip monitor site monitoring and give paying report. it indicate that the site is safe so far to investors make invest. but for me, I am still convince that the site will not last long and this period maybe is nearly the site to become scam.

@standart,one thing which you need to know is that hourly program normally pays monitor for just some certain period of time and after that you can not get any positive result from here so the best thing is that I must get myself try with some certain things before I can make more prediction.

well i think the rate being proposed by admin of this hiyp is absolutely reasonable and also the minimum investment of 5$ can also be very low as result investors increasingly becoming attracted toward it. in addition good points regarding this kind of hyip will be that hyip monitors also accredited as paying. so i think now this kind of hyip will be safe pertaining to investing.

This program seems to have a high ROI returning hourly program, which are very unstable and unsustainable . But this program has got a very low amount of deposit which is a good thing for many newbies starting out in the investing business. This program also has a green light in many monitors which is a good thing but the amount of running days has already been close to 2 weeks, which shows that it is nearing towards an end.

the profit rate is really sustainable but its also very high because this hyip is paying just 1 hour however it was considered as good if they pay same ROI after one day.i think we should avoid investment here because today is weekend and hyip will not pay us today.