Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EliteBank - elitebank.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The Same Bank. Just Online. Just Better.

Do you trust your local bank whatever its name and size nationwide is? Sure you do to some extent. Though you would not put all your money on savings account in order to have 2-3% earned in a year, would you?

That is big money for such a low income and in case of unexpected event you will never say ‘it was worth it’.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day, 200% After 7 Days, 800% After 14 Days,

3000% After 28 Days, 9000% After 45 Days, 15000% After 55 Days

LibertyReserve,Perfectmoney,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join EliteBank here

this site has SSL and DDOS protection for their site and we can consider that as plus points for them that i am sure will attract investors attention, my only problem here that eitebank.biz is quite hard to access rather than other hyip that have SSL too, i don't know if this thing come up from their hosting services, but if they keep it like this i am sure people trust to them will disappear sooner, and just info for us, this program has been listed in more than 3 hyip monitors with waiting status so far :D

despite some scary plan the program is having the admin of this prgram has being able to sustain this program running for 8 days now,i think investors can still do hit and run on the program but i guess they have to invest what they can afford to loss.the program is that safe for any hyip investor to invest since they have being running online for some time now

the profit rate given obviously high, but looks like its not a burden for the hyip side because they keep maintain paying till today. its quite surprising but its maybe reasonable if the hyip able to attract many investors to join. and so, they able to gain lots of total money deposited and it is their back up capital.