Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Indoalliance - Indoalliance.com

xetang

IndoAlliance.Com is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us. Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term trading orders are our specialty.

108% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 108.00

122% after 2 days

Plan 2 $10 - $10,000 122.00

136% after 3 days

Plan 3 $30 - $10,000 136.00

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Join here: http://indoalliance.com/

the blue colour make the site so nice.The admin installed protectionsystem for accounts which is very good to get invester. The ROI rates are good and the minimum amount for deposite is only one and they also give 5% referral earning.The site launched today and get $200+ as deposite and no money withdrawn still now. So its better to waite some days to see there payment status.

well in my opinion the hyip must be considered as scam because the rate of interest offered by it is high and also it has not paid any investors from last 2 days.i dont know why monitors are not declaring it as scam when it has not paid any member.

i am sorry but i must disagree with you dude :D, it is not easy as that to classify this program is a scam one, even they don't pay their investors for 2 days in fact based on their own statistic they just online for 1 day yet, what we need is to wait and see positive change here but if 2 days more they won't pay i am sure this site has a problem.

right from the first day this program has being running, i knew this program is just out they to scam investors,the program is never a safe place for me to invest right from the first the program has being running but for now i think it best if this program is just ignored and investors can invest with other better programs we have around.

offering 8% or more per day and according to me, this rate including high and maybe will not support the hyip to last paying for long period. the site also unable to growing well so far and I am worried that my prediction become true. this hyip is not safe and better investors keep stay away.