Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitor-fx - Profitor-fx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Profitor-Fx is a medium scale investment company in the United States of America that was founded in 2009 and became incorporated in 2012. Profitor-Fx was created by a group of professional forex traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, currencies and mutual funds with having more than 9 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

Plan:

Multiple plans:

Pro-1 130% After 1 Day

Pro-2 80% Daily for 3 Days

Pro-3 200% after 5 Days

Pro-4 500% After 7 Days

Pro-5 1000% After 20 Days

Pro-6 1300% After 30 Days

Accepts funds from LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Join Profitor-fx here

this program still in pre-launch so that is why their statistic still null, there are no deposit here and also investors, i think tomorrow this site will try to promote this program, so far i can see they have good prospect in future, if admin can promote their site in other forum and also in some hyip monitors .

i guess this thread can be closed now,this program has being running online for about 9 days now,though the program did pay investors on it early stage to attract more investors to the program but i can tell you guess now to stay away from the program has the program has stop paying investors and it best to invest with other better programs around,

I found "not paying" and "problem" report from some of hyip monitor site. while the hyip run for a week only. well, its not surprising that the site become scam fast because they are offering high and not reasonable profit rate in short term period only. investors should stay away from this hyip site.