Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaPip - instapip.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

INSTA PIP is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally.

We represent a new generation of investment instruments, that's why we enable you to become a Forex investor from the comfort of your home and multiply your funds.

Having successfully operated on the capital market since 2008, INSTA PIP is proud of its united team of experienced and highly qualified experts that use a conservative approach, extensive in financial and investment fields, analytical skills, comprehensive knowledge of the innovative financial strategies, industrial tendencies, reliable and stable investment models and high technology to achieve the best performance.

We offer cost-effective alternatives, targeting the optimization of Clients' profits and efficiently lowering investment risks.

Plan:

1.5% - 2.5% daily for 120 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join InstaPip here

this site still rocks, i really wonder why TS shared this kind of site when they have been online for 6 days lol, i think this is not late to invest in this site, aside of it they also have nice ROI rate for us, 120 days is quite long for their plan's lifetime but i suppose mostly early bird investors here can get profit

this program is pretty much still new onine,though the program is long term program but i think the program is still new just 13 days and they are running a term of about 120 days, i just investors can still join the program but the admin of the program need to run some ads on this program to make the program more popular among hyip program,since the program is ok

@annthenait: that is a normal issue. this site now back and you can see this program is paying, but 14 days still too young for this site, if they can pass half of their normal's plan then that is not a big issue for them. and from what i see there are some hyip monitoring site that monitoring them

many investors will see that the plan sustainable because offering reasonable daily interest rate. but because the plan designed for long term duration too, investors should check the site reliability for few week and not rush to take invest decision. the site not listed on hyip monitor site and in order to check the site reliability, investors should search payment proof report.