Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smart Money Cash - smartmoneycash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

SmartMoneyCash.com has been officially registered in Hong Kong. The agenda of our company is to provide a risk free environment to investors and traders of stock so that they can make lucrative investments and gain huge profits. We provide you with a highly qualified and experienced team of financial consultants that can help you in making correct and wise investment decisions. All you need to do is to type an internal message to our team and send it.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day, 180% After 3 Days , 220% After 5 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Smart Money Cash here

hm, this program seems like a new hyip for me, and the script that admin used for this site is not licensed script since that is a scratch-made script so it become their plus point here, the profit here is high for sure, and i am not sure if they can sustain for long time, the only thing that people can consider here is they have SSL and also low minimum deposits

This is very good that we can use direct cash process system through STP, except this we also can use some secure processor like LR. Though they have high end RoI scheme but we can depend on them for next few days. Because we can see some popular monitor with paying status. Hopefully we also can turn back our principle with comfortable profit.

this is just another thread that need to be closed, i have check with this program and i see that the program has stop paying investors in about 9 days ago,so i guess it best for investors to just ignore this program and invest wth other better programs we have around.moreover hyip monitors that invest with the program are not the best of hyip monitors i have always known

high profit will be given and it make this hyip become profitable to investors. but unfortunately high profit will make the hyip unable to sustain long. by the way, I am visit the site today and see that some of hyip monitor site give "not paying" and "scam" report. that mean, its not a good time to spend money in this hyip.