Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

malaysian-inc - malaysian-inc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our business model is really simple. Investors entrust us with their funds, we in turn, trade them in a wide variety of investment tools as short-term lending market, trading on a stock exchange, equity trade, trading dividends and note brokering.

The business strategy applied by Malaysian INC is well planned and perfectly thought-out. Our business model has been developed and significantly improved over the past 5 years which makes it almost ideal for the changing market conditions.

Plan:

1.62 % - 2.06 %

Amount min 5 $

max 100 $

Investment

period 15 b/days

Compounding

up to 100 %

Currency USD

Principal back

1.80 % - 2.18 %

Amount min 100 $

max 1000 $

Investment

period 30 b/days

Compounding

up to 100 %

Currency USD

Principal back

2.15 % - 2.43 %

Amount min 1000 $

max 5000 $

Investment

period 60 b/days

Compounding

up to 100 %

Currency USD

Principal back

Accept : LR,PM

Join malaysian-inc here

• 3 weeks later...

i guess the admin of this program really like to sustain this program for long,the program has being running online for 20 days now and the good news is that the program is having good support from hyip monitors and i can tell the admin of this program will complete the term on the plan the admin of the program is offering investors.

short, medium and long term plan offered this hyip site and it make this hyip site become suitable for every investors. the profit offered also good and reasonable too. moreover, the hyip already get paying report from many of hyip monitor site. I am sure that this site will able to paying for long period.

the rate of this program is truly stable, and i think that is profitable to investors, in 100 days we can reach BEP here. i also see this site hosted in premium site, and have COMODO SSL protection, i think that is enough to proof them as premium site, that have longer life span. their status also are paying in many monitoring site.

I see this site paying good and paying well sometimes. I'm just hoping that in two to three months time we can still see this site paying. I'm just wondering though if this site is base in malaysia or not. I really do like to see this site paying well and paying good as I just feel that this site can sustain and maintain itself for a long time. But still its all going to depends on admin if its going to pay long or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Program has all satisfactory facts to prove its sustainability for a long time. With sustainable plans, I think it can do more than we think. Also minimum deposit is minimal $5 so everyone can partake here. Henceforth, Im going green inhere with $40.

Deposit proof

Date: 3/19/2013 9:35 AM

Batch: 136338711

Sent To: U4593152 (Malaysian

INC)

Amount: $40.00

Memo: Deposit to user

ofejiro20

Thank you.

Really this program has the capacity to run for a very good time, and I do not think the 30-day period is too long. The ROI and the $5 minimum deposit put this investment program at an advantage side. If admin is committed, investors will profit well from this program, owing to the fact that all monitors on its radar as listed on AHM are rating it as 'paying'. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/malaysian-inc.com?final=1

Another hourly hyip site. I'm wondering why theirs just too many hourly hyip site. I hope I can make good income using this hyip site. But I know deep inside theirs no way I can make good income with this site as its can turn to scam in just a matter of few hours. Its better that we just find a good long term or one day hyip site than invest in an hourly hyip site

tiny bit high daily interest rate nevertheless reasonable daily interest rate deliver very affordable minimum devote in addition to there's settlement resistant article here in settlement resistant portion the top notch in addition to in addition has been find having to pay rank coming from hyip keep an eye on site.

well I impressed by the script and design of the site, also the admin give more reasonable and reliable roi rates for members. the minimum deposit in the site is only $5 which is very good for low investors. and the very positive thing is that maximum hyip monitors says that the hyip is paying. so there is less risk to lose your money.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think there is an attack on the site,if you are using a mobile browser to access the site,make sure you are not using UCWEB 'cos if you do,you might not be able to login,i mean the captcha would not display,anyways this program is doing pretty well,i have just requested for a payout and i got paid instantly,here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 4/11/2013 12:09 PM

Batch: 139712108

From Account: U5625173 (Malaysian INC)

Amount: $0.28

Memo: Withdraw to user hadg33

Thank you.

benefits offered by the admin is an advantage that is quite reasonable for we can get it, but I do not believe the admin will return the money we have invested and I am also very sure if the admin will only provide those benefits without any refund of money that we have invested and we will have lost most of the money we have invested

Why won't the admin returned the principal,if you are lucky to complete your cycle,there is no point for the admin not to return your principal,the roi offered in the program happens to be on the low side and this is the more reason why the admin would have to return the principal,anyways i have received another payment today and payment was instant.

Date: 4/13/2013 9:06 PM

Batch: 140034988

Amount: $0.17

Thank you.

MALAYSIAN-INC has been running for several days,yet,there customer support is so effective,the admin doesn't credit members account on Tuesdays and Saturdays,anyways i have just received another payment,payment was instant as usual.

Date: 4/17/2013 8:05 AM

Batch: 140466409

Amount: $0.17

Thank you.

I must be sincere,this is one of the most reliable hyip program this year,i just love the way the admin is handling the program,the customer support is so effective and processing of payments is instant,i have just requested for a payout now,i got paid in about 50 seconds later.

Date: 4/18/2013 7:46 AM

Batch: 140614381

Amount: $0.10

Thank you.

It took just 58 seconds for me to get paid today,i used to get 7 and 8 cents in a day before but now it has increased to 10,i checked my account to see if i had referrals,to my surprise,i don't have a single referral,so how come my daily interest has increased,anyways,this is my today's payment proof below

Date: 4/19/2013 9:44 AM

Batch: 140769509

Amount: $0.10

Thank you.

One of the hottest program that become a hot topic in many hyip forums, also many hyip monitors that monitoring them plus that some investors promote this program, and admin of this program also promote this site in other forum or hyip monitors too, so far i like the way they are and it seems this program will stay for quite long time.